[3.01] [HC] Dark Pact Slayer (tanky, low cost, self cast dark pact)

Is it ok to stick to Dark pact, Spell echo,added chaos , void manipulation, and iron will? I self crafted my Cherrubim and the gloves are stuck on resistance duty so I can't use repentance gloves.
Yep those links will work well for 5L, concentrated effect will give you more damage than added chaos but at the cost of a significant decrease in area. I can't wait for the patch notes to come out in the next week or two, planning to do a full update of the guide and will be making new gameplay videos as well as other additions :D
Thanks,atm I've tried this build on SC and unless you're doing some deadly mods or strong bosses that align with the mods the build functions as advertised.
Has anyone got a pob pastebin for this build? It looks tasty, I would love to toy it with pob
Editted out pastebin to avoid confusion..
Editado por útlima vez por Tome_of_exp en 27 nov. 2017 22:58:27
"
Tome_of_exp escribió:
https://pastebin.com/H8QsFe3q

This is the last pastebin for the most recent build from Harbringer league.

I'm leveling your build right now. loving it. checked your newest PoB link few seconds ago.

And i saw that you linked Arcane Surge to Dark Pact as 6th link. If you use Blood Magic, arcane surge won't proc.
POB calculates it's damage as if it would, but it will never proc due to not spending mana at all.

Guess the best 6th link would be faster casting or added chaos dmg then (faster casting would be a little more DPS, but also more life spent for casting)
Editado por útlima vez por FreddyRamsone en 27 nov. 2017 13:40:15
Ya im just going to delete that pastebin, would rather not confuse people. Was just using that for testing different numbers and it is not associated with an actual character right now. Once patch notes are available will do a complete overhaul on things, curious to see if they will be making significant changes to Slayer upon moving Vaal pact so close to Duelist.
Editado por útlima vez por Tome_of_exp en 27 nov. 2017 23:01:05
I use this build in the 10-day mayhem, but didn't realize the weapon is Harbinger league only not until later in the game. I am using a rare wand with highest possible added spell damage I could afford. Is there any good substitute?

The build is still pretty good though.
Editado por útlima vez por Beastosh en 27 nov. 2017 23:36:35
If you use a wand or 2h staff you will lose fortify (no shield charge). As long as you are alright with that it is fine.
Do you still have a PoB Link for the crit version you used in the first set of Guardian kills you posted?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional