[3.01] [HC] Dark Pact Slayer (tanky, low cost, self cast dark pact)

im using this build right now (at lvl 85) and it lack AoE, im coming from a frost blade build, the lightpoacher helps but is not enough.

how about Carcass jack and Apep's Rage?
Editado por útlima vez por Evoluxion en 18 ene. 2018 8:29:54
Apep is a great option, it will provide more damage output than Doon but you will no long be able to shield charge/fortify (for HC I would recommend Doon in favor of survivability).

Carcass Jack is also a great option and in many ways is a cheaper way to get a BBBBBG 6L chest. You do lose out on the leech rate though and it is significant. Both of these options would probably be perfectly fine for Standard but I feel lose some value in HC.

If you are looking for ways to increase the area of Darkpact it does have a few options, can get a helm enchant for area, you can focus moreso on the area nodes on the tree (I did not feel the area was an issue that is the reason I decided not to include them), getting 20 quality also increases the area on the gem as well as using increased area in your 6th link. It will never be full screen (especially since the nerf) but it will cover a large distance.
Editado por útlima vez por Tome_of_exp en 18 ene. 2018 18:59:16
"
Tome_of_exp escribió:
Apep is a great option, it will provide more damage output than Doon but you will no long be able to shield charge/fortify (for HC I would recommend Doon in favor of survivability).

Carcass Jack is also a great option and in many ways is a cheaper way to get a BBBBBG 6L chest. You do lose out on the leech rate though and it is significant. Both of these options would probably be perfectly fine for Standard but I feel lose some value in HC.

If you are looking for ways to increase the area of Darkpact it does have a few options, can get a helm enchant for area, you can focus moreso on the area nodes on the tree (I did not feel the area was an issue that is the reason I decided not to include them), getting 20 quality also increases the area on the gem as well as using increased area in your 6th link. It will never be full screen (especially since the nerf) but it will cover a large distance.

i can try with helmet enchant and a couple of nodes, you think with carcass jack i will lose to much damage?
Overall I do not think the damage difference would be really significant, if you can get ahold of a well priced Carcass Jack it is still worthwhile.
well im using carcass jack, and together with 3 nodes in the tree i found a nice balance for my self, i play SC so i can afford use this setup just fine, this are my items

PD: It Worth 6 blue socket in the cherrubim's maleficence? i have 1 with 6 blue.
Editado por útlima vez por Evoluxion en 19 ene. 2018 7:00:43
if u run the 2 curses i have no mana for darf pact how to fix this
@Slow_one: Not sure what level or gear you are wearing but if you are not high enough level then it will be tough to get enough mana from warlords mark/natural mana regen. I have not seen this issue come up much after lvl 60 or so though.
hey there. im usin pretty similar build for my labrunner...if u interesting u can cchek my gear. charname Biz_D.
It is bad t15+ bosskilelr but i feel pretty comfortable on t13 maps with current gear...
In my mind few upgrades u can do (i cant reach now):
-replase le heups by good envy crafted two-stone rings with stats and life
-get flat chaos damage on elder gelm

Also. i dont usin blashemy curses... im usin haste(with unvul to TChains, lab specific) and vitality(with leech from eye and some regen aslo useful) and better leech from bosses. due warlords give only 60% effectivnes vs bosses
Tryin to get leech on boots instead regen for moer leech and mana sustain(currently have only cwdt warlords and regen wich is enaugh only if u get hitted =))
devoto is only lab specific, u can use good str+res+life helm...
Usin despair flask, very good surviveablility and damage buff

Also for HC can be good get Blood Magc + essense worm vitality for leech from watcher eys, buth then u have to remove haste.

But again, my char is labrunner(SC tho, but it is no matter for labrunenr, u cant die in lab).. i hope it can be interesting for u in case the build is near yours...
Editado por útlima vez por BizzzON en 31 ene. 2018 8:09:34
is this 3.2 viable?
Want to use a DP build that isnt totems
I do not think the build has gained enough momentum for 3.2 so I will not be updating for this league.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional