[3.01] [HC] Dark Pact Slayer (tanky, low cost, self cast dark pact)

I'm running something similar to you, though not only in Softcore.

Before Kitava i do not have a lot of tips, though i have tried a lot of different things so far, ranging from dual apeps, dual void batteries with skyforth (both these setups with MoM), Blood magic etc.

There is however a point i would like to make on your pantheon choice: Soul of Arakaali with captured arachnoxia is (probably) the best pantheon power bar none. The "50% increased recovery rate of life"
also applies to leech recovery, in other words it increases your maximum leech rate per second from 58% to 87% of max HP per second.
It's really easy to proc it too; CWDT-Blood Rage-Immortal call. everytime immortal call procs you stop taking the damage over time from Blood Rage and the pantheon power kicks in. In other words it kicks in every time you have taken even a small amount of damage.

The new jewels can also solve some of the problems this kind of build has, one can leech through hexproof with the "damage leeched as life under the affect of vitality" mod, the same jewel can also roll "increased life recovery rate while under the effects of vitality". if you can get 2 of these jewels and place them in the new unique abyssal belt, you can potentially get 15% increased maximum life, approx 60% increased life recovery rate and 3% of damage leeched as life, on a belt slot.
currently that would be really really expensive, but it's a good goal for later.

I'm gonna be keeping an eye on your progress, and keep tinkering with mine as well. Holler at me if you want something tested!
Currently planning to try pledge+kaoms

Good luck on your adventures Exile!
@zivole I do like that idea, I think someone had originally come up with the CWDT-Blood rage-Immortal call setup but it was forgotten over time, probably worth looking into again. I actually just picked this up for a very good deal just recently:

Huge boost to life leech rate, just need to get sockets and links now :)

I have not yet seen those jewels you were talking about yet, been picking up those 3 stat ones with:
-Added chaos to spells
-Added flat life
-Added damage if you have killed recently
Hey man been following the updates and was wondering if you are still getting any regen benefit from ED link since you have VP now..
can you test it on a low lv area? just let mobs hit you until ed procs and see if you get life back
(not too low tho or you will get leech from overkill dmg with ED hit)

TY!
Editado por útlima vez por Nelkael en 13 dic. 2017 23:29:14
Ya unfortunately you do lose the regen benefit from ED link when you go VP. I have not really found that I have needed the regen from ED recently on maps but I do agree that the regen version feels a bit more stable than VP so far, just not sure which will be stronger in shaped/red maps.
Editado por útlima vez por Tome_of_exp en 14 dic. 2017 1:28:49
You think so? I'd say quite the opposite, I switched into vaal pact at lvl 75 and my map clearing became way safer the moment i switched into it. I did however pick up some more spell damage nodes than your current build does, but it's the only way to avoid falling off on damage I can see.
Working on getting myself a cherub as well as soon as I can actually manage to get the 3 blue sockets vorici recipe.
Died to a lich fight earlier, not to upset about as I didn't lose much for currency, was on a tier 5 map.

Level:79
Hp: 6300
Tooltip in town: 9100 dps
Armor/Evasion in town: 20%/8%

@Bolentine Its a bit of preference for sure, when you have 600-1000hp/sec regen you feel almost invincible prior to red maps but Vaal Pact absolutely regains life faster than this with low investment. With more investment I feel Vaal Pact would win out. And yes, getting Vorici to lvl 6 is very annoying, not something you can usually do easily within first week unless you are doing a marathon.

I was honestly not prepared for that fight at all, not only that you cannot port out XD. Probably should have noticed that the music was different than the usual abyssal depths. Other tier 4-5 maps were going very well, had no issues farming and clearing regular bosses otherwise. Trying to determine what I want to do now so just going through some PoB stuff for a bit.

Update: Probably going to try a crit version this time around, will see how it goes :)
Editado por útlima vez por Tome_of_exp en 14 dic. 2017 11:07:08
U think contagion+ed is still worth running with vaal pact?

Also, were u not running any movement abilities there? I'm tempted by higher spell damage from wands instead of a dagger, but I can't seem to think of any movement boosts to use instead of shield charge.

Thinking of running the new lightpoacher helm which seems kinda broken instead of the ED+contagion combo, but not sure how much my survival will be affected by it, tbh I have no real notion of how much survival/damage value I'm getting out of that combo.
Editado por útlima vez por Bolentine en 14 dic. 2017 12:25:06
@Botentine Ya Lightpoacher looks really strong, I have not gotten a chance to pick one up yet but it could very well replace the ED + Contagion setup when you run Vaal Pact. Once using a wand you dont have many options for movement other than flame dash/lighting warp, I was not using one at the time I linked these, just pure movespeed.
After looking at some unique item trends going to actually make this next one just a pure regen DP that is non-crit, non-vaal pact, currently not blood magic but may change depending. Probably going to post PoB in next day or 2.
Editado por útlima vez por Tome_of_exp en 15 dic. 2017 9:53:16
Just got this character to lvl 70, feeling really good so far.

Here is the tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQj0C2EMXxEtFCAYVhhqGjgcpxzcJy8nnyycLlMy0TWSOVI64TwtQYdFR0WdR35N41BHU1JTpVgHWfNfP2EhZKNlTWebaHRo8mpDbztyqXTtd-N5aHrvfIODX4PMhNmE74WnhrSMz48aj0aQVZrgm6Gfo6IAplenCKefqW6sqq4-r2yygLc-uR286r02wBrAZsEExFjE9sau02_Yvdpi2sHkUevu7w7wH_JF9kj56P4K_o8=?accountName=Tome_of_exp&characterName=SomethingDP

Level:70
Hp: 5200hp
Regen: 550hp/sec in town
Armor: 33% phys mit
Evade: 12%
DP Tooltip: 8300 dps in town

Notes:
- Currently very interested in getting Lightpoacher once prices go down more
- Want to wear Cherrubim's Maleficence asap
- Once this character is up to lvl 90 will fully update guide and start making videos, no eta just yet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional