[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Can you make a leveling tree pls ?
Would be very helpful
Ty for the responses so far, having a lot of fun with this build even without the amulet :D 1 more question why do you not link anything to your Ancestral Protector? Like ele damage, immolate, faster attacks to help with single target dps?
Ty for this build outline. But I do have a couple questions. When do you pick up VP?
Also, any reason not to use Mokoku x 2?
Editado por útlima vez por ryanbuford en 3 sept. 2017 14:55:59
"
ryanbuford escribió:
Ty for this build outline. But I do have a couple questions. When do you pick up VP?

capping res is a struggle as it is already, especially if you switch to a +1 frenzy kaom's roots.

at least that's my experience. Also, you need the accuracy there.
Unless I get a lucky drop, I don't see myself getting a Kaoms plate. What are your thoughts on this? Looks like it would be great for maps. Not sure about bosses.

The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Cineplexx escribió:
Ty for the responses so far, having a lot of fun with this build even without the amulet :D 1 more question why do you not link anything to your Ancestral Protector? Like ele damage, immolate, faster attacks to help with single target dps?

There are no free slots to do this, and there is no need for more dps really (i mean more is always nice) - protector is used just to give u AS on boss fights.

"
ryanbuford escribió:

At one point i was using 2 of them, but switched to rare because of res and HP.

"
Drest escribió:
capping res is a struggle as it is already, especially if you switch to a +1 frenzy kaom's roots.

at least that's my experience. Also, you need the accuracy there.

If you have Kaom's hearth please dont use boots, its a terrible choice :)

"
Bowman8763 escribió:
Unless I get a lucky drop, I don't see myself getting a Kaoms plate. What are your thoughts on this? Looks like it would be great for maps. Not sure about bosses.

There are better options like Rat Cage, Brass Dome, Restless Ward (for regen version). I personally played with Brass Dome since its minimizing random deaths, although leech can be on lower side with it since lower hp
I need a reason to play Scion for the first time. Also needed one to play Wild strike. Found both!

thanks for the guide!

Give us detailed leveling tho, some people aren't used to Scion.
I am sorry about leveling trees, i said several times ill do it but always got distracted
Hi,

Currently leveling this character up. Is there a way to use bisco's with juggernaut and still leech? Or would beserker perhaps be a better option then?

Shib
Amulet leech is secondary effect here, 100 fire damage returned is the main reason why it is used. If you replace it you use ability to reliably generate endurance charges, but you can try using 2 mokou's, enduring cry or something like that.
Or you can completely give up on endurance charges but then jugger is pointless

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional