[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Well i am level 84 and i killed Chimera, so it seems that the problem lies within my usage of PoB... does not matter, i can kill it with this build, so thank you for it
Taming is useless, your gloves are lowish AS but problem is no accuracy. Oro with 1.49 aps is the worst thing of those. You really want max AS. Also put Fire Pen instead of Anc Call to check peak dps and lastly all your jewels are in 1-2c range. All this things are easy and mostly cheap to fix and once you do it you will see that your dps will be more than doubled
Thank you. If Taming is useless, i think i can kill 2 birds with one stone and use this ring. It should solve the accuracy Problem as well. Even if i have to circle around a bit with the resistances.

Yup that one is the almost perfect offensive ring for this build.

edit: downside is that its not a 2 stone so capping resistances could be challenging
Editado por útlima vez por mafiamighty en 3 ene. 2018 8:57:51
i've done it with putting resistances into the jewels.. not perfect, but i am capped right now
I just wanted to chime in to say that I find this build pretty fun.
I just started mapping so I don't have anything near end game DPS and my jewels are pretty crap. But I am still able to clear through anything and the only time I died is when I forgot to do WS before opening a rare chest which froze me and triggered two prophecies (hidden ambushers + guarded by an exile) ^^. Won't make that mistake again.
Are we still looking for AS on the new jewels or is flat fire damage better? Basically, what are the ideal 4 stats on the new jewels for this build?
"
Azrash escribió:
Are we still looking for AS on the new jewels or is flat fire damage better? Basically, what are the ideal 4 stats on the new jewels for this build?

Yes, you should get AS if you use the new jewels but you can't double up on it like you could on the originals.

The most ideal for straight damage would be:

Prefix
- Max Life
- Add fire damage to sword attacks

Suffix
- Attack Speed(max is 5%)
- Add fire damage to attacks

The suffix is where most will deviate to fill in holes as it has all the resists, accuracy and other odd ball stuff.

So a more normal Abyss jewel would be:

Max Life
Add Fire Damage to Sword Attacks
Increased Attack Speed
XXXXX

Editado por útlima vez por kan333 en 3 ene. 2018 17:06:21
Hi everyone!

I was wondering, after the 3rd ascendancy we take Slayer or Champion ?
Mafia said Slayer in the first page but in the POB link i saw he took Champion.

No farm uber lab just regular map as I'm concerned, i guess Champion is more reliable/safier but I'm still a noob haha so if somebody could answer me it will be great for me !

Sorry for my poor english, not my native language.
I enjoy this build alot and i'm really not running into any problems with it. I'm just looking for some suggestion to increase the single target dps even higher because i rather use wildstrike over switching it out for molten strike. Also i haven't done the switch to VP because i'm spamming lab.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional