[3.2] Practical Blade Flurry - 3 million DPS - 7k Life - Immune to Shock Freeze Stun - own the Game

Playing the build in 3.2 and so far it's super good. I had one problem though and that is Acrobatics. I can't see any reason to take it other than for 30% dodge. It reduces armour which three of the uniques we wear give and makes getting hit while wearing Abyssus almost a death sentence. Was just curious behind the reasoning for Acrobatics. Thanks! and thanks for the guide!
"
WalrusArmada escribió:
Playing the build in 3.2 and so far it's super good. I had one problem though and that is Acrobatics. I can't see any reason to take it other than for 30% dodge. It reduces armour which three of the uniques we wear give and makes getting hit while wearing Abyssus almost a death sentence. Was just curious behind the reasoning for Acrobatics. Thanks! and thanks for the guide!

As soon as you get your Lightning Coil and enough Lightning Resistance + Watcher's Eye with Shock Immunity getting hit with Abyssus equiped isn't a problem anymore.
Coool, thanks for the info, man!
"
Tadian escribió:
I just found this nice stat stick... Slayer wouldn't make much sense when using this instead of a offhand claw doesn't it? And without overleech Damage on full life would be harde to maintain also?

Does anyone play this build without Slayer and give a comment on that? Does it work nicely?

Also Avg. Dmg ingame doesn't change at all. Wasn't that fixed a while ago?
What is correct? PoB or the Ingame Tooltip?

tbh, using that statsick + Assassin ascendancy instead of Slayer results in the same dps like using The Scourge as offhand and looses a lot of survivability.

your gear is would be done for this league to clear all content except of hall of grandmaster and uber elder. if i was you i would sell the stat stick and try to craft stuff which sells for way more now with the exalts and make money.

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
Akerra escribió:
Well i do believe you have the only +1 legacy acuity with necessary gem sockets so i can't really make your current version of the build :( I am just considering what improvement can i make to the build right now, don't really know what gear pieces would i want to get next. I do feel that i don't pack enough power for t16 maps with dmg mods or uber atziri.

Here's my pastebin https://pastebin.com/i1pwNTEK

Could you give some recomendations please? my budget is about 300+ex atm

colors shouldnt be too hard to adjust... but yea, without lvl 5 enlighten u need Charisma

it is hard to say what do with 300ex, really depends on what u wanna run for... uber elder?
invest in legacy acuity and life as much as possible. best results come with using a sword and shaper stat stick as you can see on my profile

for anything else your setup is already enough
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Editado por útlima vez por Lawyne en 28 mar. 2018 15:21:46
So is there a way or some tip how to optimally reach BF stage 6 and release immediately then immediately start new stack?

Do I have to learn by experience of playing BF or is there something i miss?

Thanks
I've reached like 5.2k HP and Im having hard time seeing how I'll ever see even close to 6k, let alone 7k like the guide says is a potential. Sure my gear isn't min-maxed, and most likely my gloves being replaced would see the largest increase but to get spiked gloves with more HP and still covering my resists it would be super expensive.
"
Lawyne escribió:
"
Tadian escribió:
I just found this nice stat stick... Slayer wouldn't make much sense when using this instead of a offhand claw doesn't it? And without overleech Damage on full life would be harde to maintain also?

Does anyone play this build without Slayer and give a comment on that? Does it work nicely?

Also Avg. Dmg ingame doesn't change at all. Wasn't that fixed a while ago?
What is correct? PoB or the Ingame Tooltip?

tbh, using that statsick + Assassin ascendancy instead of Slayer results in the same dps like using The Scourge as offhand and looses a lot of survivability.

your gear is would be done for this league to clear all content except of hall of grandmaster and uber elder. if i was you i would sell the stat stick and try to craft stuff which sells for way more now with the exalts and make money.

Hm, not sure why you mean I would loose survivability.
Using this atm and it doesn't feel like I lost anything. Even can run double reflect mods without problems.
Damage stays overall the same I must say because loosing Damage on full life gives a lot of it but on the other hand there are better stat sticks than this already on the market. Better Claws? Nope!
Top Claw right now 293 phys dps + 16% phys as extra cold damage + crit multi. That Claw would give me roughly 100k more dps incl. damage on full life.

I TOOK A BREAK HERE AND SEARCHED FOR STUFF

Ok... forget everything. Is this sceptre worth so many Exalts like I think it is right now? Then I would understand your response and sell that thing. Last time I checked (when it dropped) I quickly came to the conclusion it would be worth 1 to max 3 Exalts? So same as a claw which would give similar dps... but maybe I was wrong?
"
nel0angel0 escribió:
So is there a way or some tip how to optimally reach BF stage 6 and release immediately then immediately start new stack?

Do I have to learn by experience of playing BF or is there something i miss?

Thanks

1. You see the stacks at the top buff bar
2. There is a symbol above your head popping up if you reach max stages.
3. You get the timing after a while ;)
how is uelder with it? not like I would farm the t15 fragment, but I'm curious ^^
I could get a statstick, have leg acuity laying around

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional