[3.2] Practical Blade Flurry - 3 million DPS - 7k Life - Immune to Shock Freeze Stun - own the Game

I might switch from using abyssus to using a rare helmet with life and blade flurry enchant instead. I get one shotted multiple times vs minotaur (his default attack) with some damage mods. I'm level 91 with 6.5k life. The other guardians were pretty easy though.
"
one shotted multiple times vs minotaur (his default attack) with some damage mods

In my experience THAT is the problem, not Abyssus itself. Sure it helps to take even more damage :D
Just switching the helmet might not help that much on maps with damage mods if you ask me.
So I finished act 10, still in half leveling uniques and half shit rares to get my resist capped and enough HP for T1 maps.

how do you sustain mana with this build? I used a theifs torment to level so it didnt even dawn on me, but now that I'm not using it anymore i have just 2 auras up and i have to chug mana pots. I dont see how it'll work once I'm wearing lighting coil and trying to also run purity of Lighting
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
So I finished act 10, still in half leveling uniques and half shit rares to get my resist capped and enough HP for T1 maps.

how do you sustain mana with this build? I used a theifs torment to level so it didnt even dawn on me, but now that I'm not using it anymore i have just 2 auras up and i have to chug mana pots. I dont see how it'll work once I'm wearing lighting coil and trying to also run purity of Lighting

Soul Raker Node. Once you have enough DPS it's more than enough.
If you don't have that Node yet slab some mana leech on your gloves or something like that.
Editado por útlima vez por Tadian en 24 mar. 2018 14:18:09
"
Tadian escribió:
"
DotsandDashes escribió:

Soul Raker Node. Once you have enough DPS it's more than enough.
If you don't have that Node yet slab some mana leech on your gloves or something like that.

oh shit you're right, i totally missed that it had mana leech. i'm 2 points away from having that.

EDIt: respec'd out a +10 str and a +10 dex dex node to pick up soul raker. problem solved.

but I just realized another issue, Raider is supposed to give onslaught at max frenzy charges...I dont have an onslaught buff when im at 3 charges. am I just overlooking something?

https://streamable.com/bzl1c

Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 24 mar. 2018 15:30:21
"
DotsandDashes escribió:

but I just realized another issue, Raider is supposed to give onslaught at max frenzy charges...I dont have an onslaught buff when im at 3 charges. am I just overlooking something?

https://streamable.com/bzl1c

You have it, it just doesn't show.
Was confused myself at first.
Editado por útlima vez por Tadian en 24 mar. 2018 17:46:04
Now I got a question too :)

CWDT at level 20 seems a bit high for Immortal Call. I guess it's on max because of Enfeeble. So does it even make sense to use Immortal Call?
"
Tadian escribió:
Now I got a question too :)

CWDT at level 20 seems a bit high for Immortal Call. I guess it's on max because of Enfeeble. So does it even make sense to use Immortal Call?

I'm by no means an expert on this build, my first time playing it and im only level 73 but If i had to take a stab at it I'd say with how much leech this build has the only real threat is a big boy hit that almost 1 shots you. so having immortal call proc on small hits you'll leech back in a second isnt really usefull, but having it pop when you take something heavy could buy you that second or two leech yourself back up.

thats just the opinion of someone who's barely played the build though, but its how I see it's use in the build
"
Lawyne escribió:
"
Akerra escribió:
Hi
What can you recommend using if i have 75+ lightning resistance even without purity of lightning aura? What should i replace it with? Also then i wouldnt need to spend 3 extra passive points on charisma. And what do you think of getting legacy atziri and thus being able to change bloodseeker for a much higher dps claw?

well, the original build in fact does use legacy stuff and no purity of lightning. check the legacy spoiler on the bottom of the guide.
but honestly, with Watcher's Eye getting Shock Immunity is so easy and that gives so much more survivability even when wearin Abyssus.

btw, with +1 legacy Acuity you dont need Charisma AND can use Purity of Lightning, check my profile ;)

Well i do believe you have the only +1 legacy acuity with necessary gem sockets so i can't really make your current version of the build :( I am just considering what improvement can i make to the build right now, don't really know what gear pieces would i want to get next. I do feel that i don't pack enough power for t16 maps with dmg mods or uber atziri.

Here's my pastebin https://pastebin.com/i1pwNTEK

Could you give some recomendations please? my budget is about 300+ex atm
I just found this nice stat stick... Slayer wouldn't make much sense when using this instead of a offhand claw doesn't it? And without overleech Damage on full life would be harde to maintain also?

Does anyone play this build without Slayer and give a comment on that? Does it work nicely?

Also Avg. Dmg ingame doesn't change at all. Wasn't that fixed a while ago?
What is correct? PoB or the Ingame Tooltip?
Editado por útlima vez por Tadian en 26 mar. 2018 10:04:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional