[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
RoickiD escribió:
Maybe you have right. Maybe not, I am only writing opinions from my personal perspective. Post build guide with boss kills yourself and We will check how it realy looks.

Uber atziri video is up

You did it! Was cool
ATM I am testing

In two days I will inform you is it worth to use from MY PERSPECTIVE
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
Editado por útlima vez por RoickiD en 24 ago. 2017 13:55:54
How does The Retch work?
Because Brutality Gem does not allow CHAOS & Elemental damage.

Also how good/important do you see AW Totem ? i only have 5link chest and I thinking about replacing it with Kaom's Heart instead of 6linking death's oath, which is definitely a good chest but not very sought. So the value of a 6link is kinda low'ish when not using it anymore.
Really curious about Kaom's in this

I have 6L Starforge for mainsetup
IGN: MsPoopyButthole
Interesting deviation when compared to the one Lighty is working on. In his tree, he takes increased shock chance whereas in yours you take the bleed nodes.

Yours is far more affordable though. I can't afford a 6L Starforge or Death's Oath so I'll be doing it in two 5Ls and hope it doesn't severely gimp me too much.
Editado por útlima vez por Messerschmitt en 25 ago. 2017 15:04:55
Need some help please, im dying in some maps can u help me? wich can i upgrade from my gear?

Gear

Also i just have 5k hp how did you get 7k ? I know im lvl 77 and still need 20 lvls but that's the reason of 2.5k hp?
Editado por útlima vez por Pitopito en 25 ago. 2017 17:59:15
"
Pitopito escribió:
Need some help please, im dying in some maps can u help me? wich can i upgrade from my gear?

Gear

Also i just have 5k hp how did you get 7k ? I know im lvl 77 and still need 20 lvls but that's the reason of 2.5k hp?

yep 20 lvls is around 70%life. That's alot. your rings cost less than 1 alchem orb. 70 life on both + belt with decent life and armour + ress is like 10c too. Stack deffences higher than offences and you will have no problem with maps.

"
Messerschmitt escribió:
Interesting deviation when compared to the one Lighty is working on. In his tree, he takes increased shock chance whereas in yours you take the bleed nodes.

Yours is far more affordable though. I can't afford a 6L Starforge or Death's Oath so I'll be doing it in two 5Ls and hope it doesn't severely gimp me too much.

OP no longer has the bleed nodes
I'm selling my properly colored 6L Death's oath for 550c if anyone wants. Hit me up
Items and skill tree is updated. We are no longer using bleed nodes ( not that they are completly useless ) but We were lacking of deffences due to change amulet + belt.

Editado por útlima vez por RoickiD en 26 ago. 2017 7:22:14
"
RoickiD escribió:
Items and skill tree is not updated. We are no longer using bleed nodes ( not that they are completly useless ) but We were lacking of deffences due to change amulet + belt.

could you update the treee and maybe tell us about the changes? I would appreciate it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional