[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Viperface escribió:

I like your use of the Daresso Ammy, did you find anything lacking when switching to this?

Had to pick that +30 int node in the tree, becouse my amulet have had it before. Was worry about the res too, but scoured cold res in right ring and added light. I think cheaper and easier (res gonna be painfull to cap) is to use daresso than buing two steel rings for dps boost, but didnt check the math tho.

"
Viperface escribió:

We do stay at 100% health most of the time I have been noticing, so this might be a great Dps boost for those times.

Thats true. Especially on boss fights where yours dps matter the most. Bosses fight with yours totems leaving you alone at full health.

"
Viperface escribió:

On another note. I did finally get all of my Trials done, and this is the first time I have ever completed the Uber Lab so easy. Not sure at this point in the league it's worth farming so will try my luck with Atxiri and maybe even the Shapers.

I would say for many people getting the right enchant is a long term goal, so it's profitable durring whole league.

"
Viperface escribió:

I noticed that the Mapping has changed, When did the method of getting shaped maps change? Now we are supposed to find memory fragments? Anyone find any? I have found 0. Are they only on certain maps?
What do they even look like? I have not seen any.

Since im already writing to you, i will explain it quickly (this stuff is easy to find thru google or poe wiki). You need to spread elder influence to maps tier 6 and above and kill their bosses. As dropp you would get the fragments.

For red elder questions - it was deathless at t14. Guardians (elder & shaper (except mino - 2 deaths)) deathless. Shaper - two deaths with my mistakes since im not very expierienced with him. Will write here when will try uber Atziri.
Editado por útlima vez por Koscigrob en 17 abr. 2018 4:56:28
I levelled this build in SSF. I have a 5 Linked Kondo and I´m at 4,8k HP right now.
20k dmg per totem. Let´s see how far I´ll take this boi before rippin.
Just finished my first Uber Lab run. 36k tooltip now. 5300 life.
The build works I suppose.
I know someone was asking further up in the post, but I did beat Uber Elder using this build. I had to switch to kaom's roots because it made it much easier to not get frozen by elder and nuked by shaper. That being said it was very hard for me and took 7 shaper sets but it is possible.

The character I used is klhvrfg and should be visible in my character list. The hardest part of the fight for me was keeping the totems up and killing the adds in time before Degen became too crazy. I'm sure there are better people out there playing the build so they might be able to do it with no problem but just wanted to make a post saying it was possible.

Big ups to lifting one of my favorite guide creators.
"
Spavee escribió:
I know someone was asking further up in the post, but I did beat Uber Elder using this build. I had to switch to kaom's roots because it made it much easier to not get frozen by elder and nuked by shaper. That being said it was very hard for me and took 7 shaper sets but it is possible.

The character I used is klhvrfg and should be visible in my character list. The hardest part of the fight for me was keeping the totems up and killing the adds in time before Degen became too crazy. I'm sure there are better people out there playing the build so they might be able to do it with no problem but just wanted to make a post saying it was possible.

This is not related to the current build, but wanted to ask you.

I saw your Kinetic Blast Character in your list. I wanted to go with that build, but the HeadHunter sort of stopped me from trying it.

How did you like the build overall?
"
Viperface escribió:
"
Spavee escribió:

This is not related to the current build, but wanted to ask you.

I saw your Kinetic Blast Character in your list. I wanted to go with that build, but the HeadHunter sort of stopped me from trying it.

How did you like the build overall?

It was the first time I did a KB wander and I absolutely loved it. You do not need a HH at all for the build to really shine. I was using a Stygian Vise with a a good jewel in it before I got the HH.

That being said HH really does make the build go crazy but I'm pretty sure it does that for all builds.

BKBlast is my character I was using in HC Bestiary before I ripped to an explosive box(I know). The wander with the HH has a very specific skill tree since it's SC and I built it purely for damage.
Uber Atziri done ;)

Thats my first disfavor drop ever and in prevorious post was the first starforge drop ;D
I died two times from clones somehow. The next and last challenge is uber elder.
Recently went Cyclone to level. Ended up making an alt windripper HH and made insane money. This build still feels the most reliable as far as living and damage.

Destroyed my elder ring and I am going to farm uber elder with this build, will post videos soon if I am successful.
What do you think about going scion instead? Take hierophant+ champion, totems will still taunt and give you 100% fortify uptime vs bosses, you'll have to specc into RT though which shouldnt be a problem since you dont go crit anyway.
What's the idea behind going blood magic and brutality? Assuming you don't have starforge yet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional