[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hi guys, i can'r understand why onslought is permanet...can you help me?

TY
"
Wyvpank7 escribió:
Hi guys, i can'r understand why onslought is permanet...can you help me?

TY

Using perseverance(belt) while you have Fortitude from tree.
Realy good uberlab farmer. With the weapon swap you can just skip so much because off the speed. Damage is more then enough on a 5 link to do uber lab.
Enduring Cry linked with stone golem give charges to me or to the golem?
TY
To you, you cannot link Golem with a Warcry
I've few free slot and i'm thinking to use vulnerability+curse on hit+AOE spell (any suggest?) but like a noob i donìt know if they'll work (and correct skill gems levels). What you think about it? TY
"
Wyvpank7 escribió:
I've few free slot and i'm thinking to use vulnerability+curse on hit+AOE spell (any suggest?) but like a noob i donìt know if they'll work (and correct skill gems levels). What you think about it? TY

cyclone
and if you have another link you can put culling strike too
I have a question. Am I able to carry 6 man parties with this build? If not, do you have any suggestions as to what other builds I can look into that have the potential for 6-man parties.

Thank you!
"
Decadent_Omar escribió:
"
Wyvpank7 escribió:

cyclone
and if you have another link you can put culling strike too

In the video Lifting says that cyclone will taunt enemy when used, why it'll taut em?
TY
I am now stuck trying to finish trials to get mu uberlab, other than watching the trade channel any suggestions?

I only have 2 of the trials done, seems they are difficult to find these days.

How did everyone else get them?

I have been mapping up to t12 so far. Is there higher tier maps that give better chance for the trials?

One last thing, is there anyone who has tried putting more survivability on the Totems? Once I'm in the t12 and up maps, they die fast. There are a few Totem nodes that might be useful, but wondered if anyone has tried them.
Editado por útlima vez por Viperface en 12 abr. 2018 0:12:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional