[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Do you guys suggest this build as a begginner friendly 3.2 viable build? I am a beginner and looking for a build that I can learn the game with.
"
berktimur escribió:
Do you guys suggest this build as a begginner friendly 3.2 viable build? I am a beginner and looking for a build that I can learn the game with.

Yes. Even with changes to ascendancy, the guide is well written, Lifting's videos are good, and the style of the build is easy to play.

I've played four or versions of this build at this point, and highly recommend it. Even playing as self-found works well, as the key affixes for each item are simple. You can easily get to running maps without spending currency.
Reed2017, what is the weapon switch you speak of sir?

I'm also thinking skip Fortitude since we have time to keep Fortify up ourselves? Then go First to Strike,Unstoppable, Conqueror, Worthy Foe/Inspirational?

And Does First to Strikes Adrenaline trigger off totems?

Def going to start league with this but not 100% sure on Ascend choices.
Editado por útlima vez por FrooostyTheBlowman en 28 feb. 2018 16:00:48
My biggest problem is also the ascendancy nodes...
What ones to pick up now, with the ascendancy alterations ?
Please give me suggestions.
I don't understand completely the mechanics behind this build, so I don't know what are the best ascendancy nodes to take.
Please, someone can help me with suggestions before the start of the league ?

Thank You in Advance
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
"
FrooostyTheBlowman escribió:
Reed2017, what is the weapon switch you speak of sir?

I'm also thinking skip Fortitude since we have time to keep Fortify up ourselves? Then go First to Strike,Unstoppable, Conqueror, Worthy Foe/Inspirational?

And Does First to Strikes Adrenaline trigger off totems?

Def going to start league with this but not 100% sure on Ascend choices.

1. using brightbreak + prismatic eclipse with 3green sockets will make your leap slam twice as fast.

2. the main reason to use fortify ascendancy, in my opinion, is for izaro.

getting fortify up with your leap slam in middle of izaro can be risky.. (leap slamming izaro is not a good idea)

to everyone asking about ascendancy changes - keep as is,
worthy foe gives the same dps as last to fall, without any headache.
also worthy foe makes us get extra skill point by not needing RT.
Editado por útlima vez por Reed2017 en 28 feb. 2018 19:43:53
Also, perma fortify with the perseverance belt give you bonuses when no enemy is around, right ?
I tried to choose build for start a new league. Main criteria: League starter with 0 currency and Uber Laba farmer. Here is more guides with faster laba completions but with hard start. I need this character to get currency and enchants for my MF build)

Maybe someone can recommend other builds? Or this will be fine? Thanks!

It is nice to get Iron Reflexes?
Editado por útlima vez por TheAnderson en 1 mar. 2018 2:52:44
PSA: You don't need RT anymore in the build which allows us to invest into crit as well! 100% taunt + taunted enemies can't evade = OP
Do i need to hit Stuff myself to trigger Worthy Foe since the wording is different?
Guys I have run juggernaut as league starter for a few leagues now and it has always worked out well for me to do Lab on Day 1 with Sunder Jugg. I feel like trying something different this time.

1. Will this build be able to deal with traps and Izaro as easily as Jugg can? Juggernaut gave a lot of room for error with dodging traps or even Izaro's slashes and slams. I'm not gonna facetank traps but I want to know if it can survive through mistakes that I'm bound to make.

2. Also, what is the carry potential of this build once you have decent gear up.), I was able to run 4-5 man carry's with my Jugg with just a Kaom's primacy without a problem last league. Takes some time but I can reliably kill.

Can anyone help me out?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional