[3.0] Realgeizt's~N'gamahu Cycloner [Shaper/UberAtziri Viable]

ah i totally forgot Elemental Overload
thanks for info
I'm actually 58 and since I play the axe the build seems very fine. Just an additionnal question : what do you advice for pantheon ? It seemed to me that lunaris and ralakesh were fine.

Edit : I'm running blood magic instead of fortify in my 5L chest, I do not actually see how to manage to use cyclone with mana as I have very low regen, did I miss something ?
Editado por útlima vez por Aranéïde en 15 ago. 2017 17:22:08
"
Aranéïde escribió:
I'm actually 58 and since I play the axe the build seems very fine. Just an additionnal question : what do you advice for pantheon ? It seemed to me that lunaris and ralakesh were fine.

Edit : I'm running blood magic instead of fortify in my 5L chest, I do not actually see how to manage to use cyclone with mana as I have very low regen, did I miss something ?

ahh yes the new pantheon ill add it tomorrow! thanks!
Bro
Wait, i dont need any link in the Axe?
"
Gomezu escribió:

No, just 6 sockets. The axe molten ball skill is supported by anything socketed in the weapon regardless of links.
"
Foam_Bananas escribió:
"
Gomezu escribió:

No, just 6 sockets. The axe molten ball skill is supported by anything socketed in the weapon regardless of links.

Oh, I understood, thanks, this is great will save me some Orbs :P
Do you need the Red Dream jewel to scale your damage cause it's most likely not going to drop in a league :( If not with what other jewel we could replace it? Thanks for replies.
"
Yusheex escribió:
Do you need the Red Dream jewel to scale your damage cause it's most likely not going to drop in a league :( If not with what other jewel we could replace it? Thanks for replies.

You dont need it ! Only to replace daressos for extra damage!
You can instead use the questjewel with extra dodge or later a 7 % life + damage adds jewel. ( OR resistance if uncapped)
Bro
Pantheon added
Bro
Editado por útlima vez por realgeizterhaus en 16 ago. 2017 7:05:09
Thanks for the guide, loving the gameplay so far! One question - do you find yourself having mana problems in the end game?

Leveling (currently 45) with Cyclone and finding myself running 2 mana potions even with leech nodes taken to stay topped off.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional