(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Hello, I'm having so much fun, but dying so much because of lags haha Shitty connectivity atm.

Just wondering, what would you focused on improving first between theses stuffs : Getting more than a 4L, Rings, Spiked Gloves or jewels? Or which order? Are the granite flasks more important also ? Maybe for survivability?

Currently doing pretty ok when not lagging when dashing in a pack for the fortify effect x)
"
theblink escribió:
with soul of arakaali, what upgrade would you feel is best over all?

also with the 94 lvl tree. it looks like to kill all 3 bandits instead of help oak with all the passives. is this a better route or helping oak overall?

do all avaible upgrades for panteon :D

there is 2 trees lvl 90 (u can farm Ulab\Azi\t10-t15 maps) and lvl 95, with lvl 95 (u can farm shaper\uaziri\t16\domains)
And Oak is the best choice ive ever made, offence and deffence at the same time. u cant get smng for 2 points that gives u similar stats.

"
bisore escribió:
Hello, I'm having so much fun, but dying so much because of lags haha Shitty connectivity atm.

Just wondering, what would you focused on improving first between theses stuffs : Getting more than a 4L, Rings, Spiked Gloves or jewels? Or which order? Are the granite flasks more important also ? Maybe for survivability?

Currently doing pretty ok when not lagging when dashing in a pack for the fortify effect x)

Flasks > 5l queen(3r\2g) > rings > gloves > boots > jewelss > 6l
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 20 ago. 2017 20:06:26
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
theblink escribió:

also with the 94 lvl tree. it looks like to kill all 3 bandits instead of help oak with all the passives. is this a better route or helping oak overall?

there is 2 trees lvl 90 (u can farm Ulab\Azi\t10-t15 maps) and lvl 95, with lvl 95 (u can farm shaper\uaziri\t16\domains)
And Oak is the best choice ive ever made, offence and deffence at the same time. u cant get smng for 2 points that gives u similar stats.

OOOOOH all of the talents are active!? i thought it was you had to pick one. im dumb thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por theblink en 20 ago. 2017 21:29:22
"
theblink escribió:
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
theblink escribió:

OOOOOH all of the talents are active!? i thought it was you had to pick one. im dumb thanks!

only the ones you select are active but...there are upgrades you can get for those that are acive..

also can you reselect them anytime so you can switch to the best situational one for like going for a boss fight.
Hi! I'm really impressed by your build.
Thank you for sharing your build!
I can see that you guys really did the effort.
I become Little_MessPM and Bladewing_M's fan :)
(As you realize, I can't speak English well. I'm South Korean.)

I have just one little noob question.
We have 24 gem slots and we use only 23 gems.
Are you guys just leave one gem slot vacancy? (Just curious what your choices haha)

Anyway, again, thank you so much for sharing this cool build!
Hi
I would like to know of the blow that it is the best choice for the bandits
I have legacy voidheart what support gem is recommend to replace chance to bleed? ruthless?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
how do u turn on 3 auras with this build? i dont understand
i got alpha howl and grace herald of ash and vuln with blashemy in it. not enough to switch all 3 on
you don't run 3 auras you just run blasphemy-vulnerability-grace
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
what about herald of ash he is talking in the guide?
and whtas the 4th gem in helmetn than?
Editado por útlima vez por luciferus en 21 ago. 2017 8:02:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional