(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Update: Added slightly more optimized trees and preferred Pantheon powers.

A huge "Thank You!!!" to everyone trying the build and for providing so much feedback! The response has been really great and it's wonderful to see so many people enjoying the build. 60k views and ~30 pages of replies in the first week was way beyond our expectations, and we appreciate the hell out of each and every one of you. ^^
GG GGG <3
New to the game and a friend of mine told me that i need to check the levels of Codt and immortal call on these links: Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration. Do you just max them or is there a set lvl?
"
sirStrife escribió:
New to the game and a friend of mine told me that i need to check the levels of Codt and immortal call on these links: Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration. Do you just max them or is there a set lvl?

Cwdt lvl 1, ic lvl 3. others to max
"
sirStrife escribió:

If you look at the description of you Cast When Damage Taken Support gem, you'll read something like "This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level XX or lower", so you need to make sure that your Immortal Call and Vaal Haste gems don't require more than lvl XX. Otherwise Cast When Damage Taken will never trigger.

You can also read that Cast When Damage Taken "triggers Supported Spells when you take a total of (528-3272) Damage", so if you max out the gem, it will only activate when you take more than 3.3k damage, that might be too high (depending on total amount of life for example) and you might deliberately want to keep the gem at a lower lvl so that it triggers for less damage.
If I only have a 5 link chest, what gem do you suggest I remove until I get all 6 links?
"
Prelen escribió:
If I only have a 5 link chest, what gem do you suggest I remove until I get all 6 links?

First page info m8 :D

Ina aoe and conc effect is a 6l so do ur 3r\2g queen and farm till t13
"
Bladewing_M escribió:
Update: Added slightly more optimized trees and preferred Pantheon powers.

A huge "Thank You!!!" to everyone trying the build and for providing so much feedback! The response has been really great and it's wonderful to see so many people enjoying the build. 60k views and ~30 pages of replies in the first week was way beyond our expectations, and we appreciate the hell out of each and every one of you. ^^

Wow you're taking both dual wield paths below duelist now! Good thing I checked again, I was about to follow your old tree! So I was right to use those? Blade Barrier AND Ambidexterity? XD

This build is awesome, by the way! I almost have it skilled exactly now. Just making up for gear differences now. Cruising through maps. I took on 2 rogue exiles a harbinger and the oasis map boss all ambushing me, no problem XD even with terrible gear still!
"
Varulfur escribió:
"
sirStrife escribió:

If you look at the description of you Cast When Damage Taken Support gem, you'll read something like "This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level XX or lower", so you need to make sure that your Immortal Call and Vaal Haste gems don't require more than lvl XX. Otherwise Cast When Damage Taken will never trigger.

You can also read that Cast When Damage Taken "triggers Supported Spells when you take a total of (528-3272) Damage", so if you max out the gem, it will only activate when you take more than 3.3k damage, that might be too high (depending on total amount of life for example) and you might deliberately want to keep the gem at a lower lvl so that it triggers for less damage.

Vaal skills dont get triggered by CwdT :P max it :D
I have legacy voidheart what support gem is recommend to replace chance to bleed? ruthless?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
with soul of arakaali, what upgrade would you feel is best over all?

also with the 94 lvl tree. it looks like to kill all 3 bandits instead of help oak with all the passives. is this a better route or helping oak overall?
Editado por útlima vez por theblink en 20 ago. 2017 19:07:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional