(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Is it worth to try to get any gems to level 21? If so, which ones?
"
LeonardLongNips escribió:

That is my current setup. I need to still pick up the flasks, but I am feeling super squishy. Can't get my Hp higher than 4.1k I am only lvl 74...do you think my HP is low due to lvl? I know I need bit higher hp on gloves will levels + higher hp gloves get me closer to what I need? DPS on packs feels perfect boss dmg has slowed down a bit but I think once I snag a couple of the last dps nodes that should pick up some.

Semi new to POE so apologize for anything I messed up!

Overall, love the build man! So much more fun than my zerker sunder.

flask is all defence in this build, 2 evasion flask
this create smoke cloud and no one can hit u
those are huge flat defence

this gives u push back > one more layer of defence! Dont face tank things, play smart and at lvl 70 4.1k life is ok, but u need flasks and uber lab!

"
AgurBadur escribió:
Path of Building shows you having negative resists. I don't see many resists on your gear either. Where are you getting them from?

I dont have any problems with resistance, i have 76(116)\75(79)\75(79) atm

"
Gnorakir escribió:
Is it worth to try to get any gems to level 21? If so, which ones?

this is absolutely not necessary! 20\20 is good! But ofc if u go full 21\20 or 20\23 it will boost up a bit!
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 17 ago. 2017 21:23:34
I just start playing this game, and I want to use this build for my second character(the first one's dmg is too low).

I saw the build in path of building then found the elemental resistant is so low.
almost everything is build to do damage.

I just want to know whether the high elemental damage bosses are problems or not, or how to keep alive to fight with them.

I tried pob link before and u can notice that it is not a copy of any character but items he put in to guide u towards needee stats and he disregarded any resist. So its like pure dps you can get with this gear setup like top tier rolls of phys dmg on steel rings
where are you guys getting these gloves with %melee damage on them? i don't even see any on poe.trade.
Hi, first of all thanks for this awesome guide. Atm, i'm lvl 44 and everything went smoothly by following the first page.

This is my second char in POE and I never really tried to craft something. You are talking about crafting gloves, can someone tell me if this is the good way to go :

1/ Find a good white "Spiked gloves" with 20% increased Melee Damage
2/ Use Orb of transmutation and Alteration until I have a good roll on "life" and "add x to x physical damage"
3/ Use Regal and hoping for good roll on Res
4/ If not use a scouring and go to step 2/

Thanks for your help
"
Hollycz escribió:
I tried pob link before and u can notice that it is not a copy of any character but items he put in to guide u towards needee stats and he disregarded any resist. So its like pure dps you can get with this gear setup like top tier rolls of phys dmg on steel rings

Exactly; the PoB is just theorycrafting. The true mettle of a build shines through the results it delivers, which is why I chose to focus on videos and detailed explanations rather than number crunching :)
GG GGG <3
"
Rodrive escribió:
Hi, first of all thanks for this awesome guide. Atm, i'm lvl 44 and everything went smoothly by following the first page.

This is my second char in POE and I never really tried to craft something. You are talking about crafting gloves, can someone tell me if this is the good way to go :

1/ Find a good white "Spiked gloves" with 20% increased Melee Damage
2/ Use Orb of transmutation and Alteration until I have a good roll on "life" and "add x to x physical damage"
3/ Use Regal and hoping for good roll on Res
4/ If not use a scouring and go to step 2/

Thanks for your help

Yes, exactly the right way to craft them!
http://imgur.com/a/Q8XrA

I Updated some of my Gear and switched some.

I use 2 rare swords and a rare 6L chest with +1 gems

using concentraded in the 6L the pyhs dmg is shown as in the picture.

without the conc effect the phys is about 7k max

i am having fun so far, it goes well without queen of forest and those dreamfeathers, they lower my phys dmg BY ALOT.

even if i use 6L QoF and 2 dreamfeather with HIGH rolls etc. the dmg i do as of now is alooot more than using those.

please lighten me up why this is so..
Editado por útlima vez por ebeninami en 18 ago. 2017 6:13:30
I am using your build up to act 5 but I am getting perma stun a lot. Even white mob can stun me with a simple Shield Charge. I don't know how this will improve in endgame. I have about 40 chaos, which should I start gearing for first?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional