(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
AGVanek escribió:
Currently at level 47, and liking the build. Only complaint is that while leveling, damage to bosses is fairly low.
I have a Tabula, all gems + quality, and the swords you recommend. Have any other additions you could think of?

Get some dps sword nodes if u feel weak, stop getting life, get dps. simple!

"
Darkoraz escribió:
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but how do you deal with stuns on this build? I keep getting chain stunned while leveling.

Ok looks like you positioning urself wrong, also ur profile closed i cant look for tree or gear, but meh, u shouldnt be stunned at all, like AT ALL cuz u must be to far from pack, they shouldnt even hurt u, they shouldnt even hit u cuz u using 2 flask for eva and 1 that pushing them back m8! try not to dive into pack, stay aside of pack!
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 17 ago. 2017 14:03:39
There is a bug with ailment damage calculation that affects this build. See here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956211/page/1#p14742040

This only affects the Strong Arm passive from the OPs tree, but it's worth knowing. The build should receive a slight buff when it is fixed.
"
insertcoins2 escribió:
There is a bug with ailment damage calculation that affects this build. See here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956211/page/1#p14742040

This only affects the Strong Arm passive from the OPs tree, but it's worth knowing. The build should receive a slight buff when it is fixed.

Oh ty for info!
"
Darkoraz escribió:
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but how do you deal with stuns on this build? I keep getting chain stunned while leveling.

Once I got some more of the armor nodes, upgraded some of my leveling gear, I found this problem went away for me.
can you take a look at my gear and what the most important thing to get right now im at 4.5k hp seems kinda low to me and im kinda struggling on t11+ map bosses it seems like its taking me to long to kill these bosses. Currently got 2 jewels that are dmg/life/dmg.
Editado por útlima vez por Maghj155 en 17 ago. 2017 14:30:14
"
Maghj155 escribió:
can you take a look at my gear and what the most important thing to get right now im at 4.5k hp seems kinda low to me and im kinda struggling on t11+ map bosses it seems like its taking me to long to kill these bosses. Currently got 2 jewels that are dmg/life/dmg.

need more asp\ chant ur boots, need 10-12 on gloves, and dont forget that in 3.0 life of bosses are sh*tty high :D
Newb Question but.....Any reason why you dont take the Cloth&Chain Nodes considering the scaling from Evasion etc for the dreamfeathers/QoTF?

You could take these two and ignor the area effect nodes in templar....

Just a thought....

Im waiting to 5L my QoTF (Ran out of fuses lol) and was going to give it a go....

Editado por útlima vez por GRogamanda en 17 ago. 2017 19:20:16
Hey, nice build. I'm a noob trying to follow step by step and I'm a little confused about the gems. I'm at level 31 already and I have both Lakishu's blades but I don't know which gems should I keep from level 1-28 and where should I put them. I know that blade flurry in main hand but the others... :S I'm confused.

You know, cause you said: "Use blade flurry, blasphemy, vulnerability" And that's fine but I don't know in which pieces should I place it. Can you be more specific for a noob like me? Maybe you need to update and be more noob-friendly in that leveling progress explanation.

Sorry about my poor english, tried my best xD

That is my current setup. I need to still pick up the flasks, but I am feeling super squishy. Can't get my Hp higher than 4.1k I am only lvl 74...do you think my HP is low due to lvl? I know I need bit higher hp on gloves will levels + higher hp gloves get me closer to what I need? DPS on packs feels perfect boss dmg has slowed down a bit but I think once I snag a couple of the last dps nodes that should pick up some.

Semi new to POE so apologize for anything I messed up!

Overall, love the build man! So much more fun than my zerker sunder.
Editado por útlima vez por LeonardLongNips en 17 ago. 2017 19:37:25
Path of Building shows you having negative resists. I don't see many resists on your gear either. Where are you getting them from?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional