[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
HanGtimE escribió:
I like your builds and stream but you keep optimizing this build for boss fights,which I think is confusing while trying to level this build. So without Blood Rage there are almost no Frenzy Charges while mapping. So why bother skill into them if they are only active for bosses, saves me 4 passives. Using HoA might also be only better for boss-only situation and not for mapping. You have to seperate those, this build has many flaws as it is right now.
No one just does bosses all day, most of the time its clearing a map and you keep optimizing it for the 20 seconds boss fights.

Also im not even reaching 300k dps with lvl80 BF and Touch of Anguish :D, wtf am I doing wrong.

another example for this is: you don't even use a hp flask anymore, bleeding will rip people apart who think 5 unique flasks will be good idea xD

So you are telling me you will not encounter a single rare mob or unique mob whilst mapping? Also there are many easy ways to generate frenzy charges. The green dream/nightmare Jewel is a simple solution. If you are using touch of anguish, then you are also generating frenzy charges easily. Maybe you could even considering adding in blood rage when mapping in place of another gem (whirling blades for example). Also HoA is great for mapping, its give out the most outright damage and helps us burn enemies as well.

Tooltip DPS doesnt mean much in telling you the 'Actual DPS' of your build. Especially when it comes to blade flurry, when you deal more damage as you charge it up. Take note that things like shock and diamond flask do not show up in your tooltip dps as well.

Also, this build uses 4 unique flasks not 5. Kaom's Roots basically prevents you from feeling the effects of being frozen, so you can use an anti-bleed diamond flask instead of an anti-freeze one. There problem solved.
Editado por útlima vez por iSo1iD en 14 ago. 2017 13:32:48
yea my bad, its 4 unique flasks and diamond flask. ofc there are rares but getting frenzy off of them is not reliable same with Touch of Anguish claw, which is NOT our endgame goal, another reason to disregard this. I accept your solution with The Green Dream jewel. I like it.

About HoA. Not sure about this one. Its great dmg boost and burn. But is it better than 3 powercharges providing 10% crit , another 9%crit from mark and critdmg + HoIce ?

And yes the build can map just fine, but its still being optimized for boss situations, but you don't seem to accept the fact.
IGN: MsPoopyButthole
Editado por útlima vez por HanGtimE en 14 ago. 2017 13:44:07
"
HanGtimE escribió:
yea my bad, its 4 unique flasks and diamond flask. ofc there are rares but getting frenzy off of them is not reliable same with Touch of Anguish claw, which is NOT our endgame goal, another reason to disregard this. I accept your solution with The Green Dream jewel. I like it.

About HoA. Not sure about this one. Its great dmg boost and burn. But is it better than 3 powercharges providing 10% crit , another 9%crit from mark and critdmg + HoIce ?

And yes the build can map just fine, but its still being optimized for boss situations, but you don't seem to accept the fact.

Punishment is usually superior to Assassin's mark for clear speed. With or without the power charges you are dealing more than enough damage to instantly destroy mobs, the difference is that Punishment gives you that attack speed to do it faster. But if you prefer Assassin's Mark, just use it instead on the Orb of storms + Curse on hit setup. If you prefer ice explosions of Herald of Ice to overkill burn from Herald of Ash, then that is up to you as well.

The thing I accept is that this build is meant for pushing out DPS. Its superb at clearing all kinds of bosses, and its certainly more than fine at clearing maps. If you want to make drastic changes to specifically excel at generic mapping, go ahead with that as well.
No, I actually WANT this to kill bosses. Thats why Im leveling it. But every update/change seems to make mapping less smooth, thats all. I know the goal of this build.
Thats why I would appreciate a little seperation between these.

i might check out punishment instead of assasins mark...

I'm also still not near the DPS i'd like to dish out. Missing a lot of DPS nodes on tree I know, I went for life% first to not get rekt.

IGN: MsPoopyButthole
Hi there is a build variant with one handed sword?
"
GIgne escribió:
Hi there is a build variant with one handed sword?

Hello. You could use a sword, however, you would need to change the claw nodes on the tree to sword nodes (i.e. get Brutal/Fatal Blade wheel).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
guys and what do you think about taking slayer ascendacy instead of elementalist, overleach and better dmg for bosses sounds good for me.
This build could work with Assassin Class ?
"
Niewinny escribió:
guys and what do you think about taking slayer ascendacy instead of elementalist, overleach and better dmg for bosses sounds good for me.

The Elementalist gives more DPS than the Slayer, for both generic mapping and bosses. The over leech from the slayer node is useless, as we are using vaal pact, so we get the full leech amount instantly. Furthermore, the Elementalist gives the added protection of elemental reflect resistance and this build converts 90% of our physical damage to elemental damage.
ok sorry if i insist but is my first well done pg, the little wheels of Claw of the falcon and Claws of the pride, can i change like this
https://pastebin.com/VXBhpNNQ

ty for the help

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional