[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

post TREE pls.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child escribió:
post TREE pls.

Posted in the original post, hope that helps!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Required level 103? :P Also, tree is kinda broken, right side is not connected to start.

How do you level this btw? Never played a blade flurry character. Ty in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por Pheu en 11 ago. 2017 9:23:19
Finally a nice Scion build. I always wanted to play a Scion but there wasn't anything viable rly.

Do u think there is a chance to put any other skill for mapping instead of BF? Would Frost Blades work or would you recommend sth similar that have a nice clear speed?
"
Pheu escribió:
Required level 103? :P Also, tree is kinda broken, right side is not connected to start.

How do you level this btw? Never played a blade flurry character. Ty in advance.

I believe that you should at first get 6 points in ascendancy to unlock Ranger path , than you can invest your passive from right side too , not only from middle. Btw i run this build atm and it feels good.
How do you level up your char thou ? Anything random or ?
can u write all gem links
Editado por útlima vez por nordolll en 12 ago. 2017 11:15:55
Can you talk about the pantheon choices/what to ugprade if possible? thanks for the build it's pretty awesome!
"
JayJayFly escribió:
How do you level up your char thou ? Anything random or ?

I used Charged Dash to level up the character.

"
Yusheex escribió:
Can you talk about the pantheon choices/what to ugprade if possible? thanks for the build it's pretty awesome!

Updated, hope that helps!

For anyone that has any other questions or suggestions please feel free to let me know.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 13 ago. 2017 0:09:32
I was wondering what gem swaps i could do to use Frost Blades as lvling skill and BF for bosses and so. Would also change 2 jewels for Fight for survival then. Also what dps u think its needed to comfortably kill Shaper and guardians
Editado por útlima vez por Hejti en 13 ago. 2017 6:04:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional