[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

This build is on shit list build on youtube lol!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Editado por útlima vez por unlucky_child en 12 oct. 2017 0:10:09
"
TiltedX91 escribió:
Don't just say "its inefficient" when asked about catalyst and hrimburn... even your longer explanation doesn't elaborate...

Moonsorrow gives you 50% coversion at the cost of your offhand.
Hrimburn gives you 50% conversion at the cost of your gloves (although it still gives strength, small dmg, and a resist)

However... catalyst = 40% global crit, 130% inc. ele, and some leach.... how can a glove slot possibly be better than that?

sure, you get more lightning conversion from moonsorrow, but that still doesn't seem close to comparable. please explain.

No I think you are actually correct. Putting catalyst in is a dps boost. 25% Lightning damage from moonbender won't be enough for a good shock value anyways unless you are already overkilling the target. This is now a CatalystFlurry build.
Editado por útlima vez por Meridin en 12 oct. 2017 0:44:22
"
TiltedX91 escribió:
Don't just say "its inefficient" when asked about catalyst and hrimburn... even your longer explanation doesn't elaborate...

Hrimburn gives you 50% conversion at the cost of your gloves (although it still gives strength, small dmg, and a resist)

However... catalyst = 40% global crit, 130% inc. ele, and some leach.... how can a glove slot possibly be better than that?

sure, you get more lightning conversion from moonsorrow, but that still doesn't seem close to comparable. please explain.

I presume you are talking about Moonbender's Wing (not Moonsorrow) + Rare Spiked Gloves vs Hrimburn + Doryani's Catalyst. In the most ideal case, you want a Doryani's Catalyst with a corrupted implicit 10-20% of physical damage converted to cold damage (for maximum DPS). The PoB of the main Harbinger version already has them included in gear drop down for easy comparison as a lot of testing was done on both set-ups, if you are interested.

Against bosses likes Shaper/Guardians, not counting in shock at all, there is about a 9.85% difference in DPS, with the Hrimburn + Doryani's Catalyst setup taking the DPS lead. Said 9.85% DPS difference is not too noticeable, in my opinion, and the gap gets tightened a bit more when the smaller shock values come into play for those big bosses (Lightning conversion enables small shocks against these bigger bosses).

However, there is also one more factor to consider, which is that you can corrupt culling strike on your Moonbender's wing (the actual rolls of the axe do not matter), which is applied globally to all your attacks (something that cannot be done on Doryani's Catalyst). This consistent and easy culling strike gives all enemies 10% less effective HP (not factored into the DPS numbers on PoB), and resolutely closes any gap in DPS between both set-ups. Of course you can attach culling strike on another skill, but that will detract from the time to kill and wouldn't be as consistent, also not counting the potential loss in damage from loss of gem slots (the build already has very limited gem slots).

So with Moonbender's Wing, you have the 'POTENTIAL' to get more life and resists on your rare glove, whilst having basically the same DPS (more DPS potential overall when factoring in shock). Whereas with the Hrimburn & Doryani's Catalyst, you get more 'upfront damage numbers' (the leech bonus doesnt matter because we already leech more than enough with both set-ups). That is why the build author says the Moonbender set-up is considered 'more efficient and min-maxed'. Of course, you can stick to using Hrimburn + Doryani's Catalyst, if you prefer that type of set up.
Editado por útlima vez por iSo1iD en 12 oct. 2017 1:53:16
is this build ok for beginner?
"
harierjr escribió:

no, the budget versions costs 50 ex xD

btw, its on YT bullshit list :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=qhpbTAljUdU
-
Editado por útlima vez por Ezanne en 6 ago. 2022 3:16:23
"
ptoop84 escribió:
"
harierjr escribió:

no, the budget versions costs 50 ex xD

btw, its on YT bullshit list :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=qhpbTAljUdU

OMEGALUL
I started out with this build but decided to change it into a Sword/Moonbender build due to the lack of defences. It has 6.4k life, 18% block, 34% dodge, and better resists at level 91. 1.7mill+ Shaper dps with a GG sword or 1.5 mill with a Scaeva. This is only with ancestral protector, frost bomb, frenzy, onslaught, flasks, and full-life up. Vaal Haste, Punishment, and Taste of Hate can furthur increase the DPS. There is also lots of improvement that can be made to increase dps with gear, jewels in specific. I don't use an Abysuss or the BF enchant, but it can also be used to boost DPS.

Link for those who are interested
https://pastebin.com/fcwhnVF1
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Editado por útlima vez por Constraint en 12 oct. 2017 7:38:11
But how often do you have full power charges from your weapon swap jaws of agony, full frenzies, onslaught, have thrown a vaal lightning trap, put down your ancestral protector totem, procced your elemental overload with orb of storms, turned on your vaal haste, put down your frost bomb, have the lightning aura from your lightning golem active, are on full hp for boot enchant and the gem, but hit and savage hit recently, also running blood rage, all at the same time, against a white mob?
"
iSo1iD escribió:
"
TiltedX91 escribió:

I presume you are talking about Moonbender's Wing (not Moonsorrow) + Rare Spiked Gloves vs Hrimburn + Doryani's Catalyst. In the most ideal case, you want a Doryani's Catalyst with a corrupted implicit 10-20% of physical damage converted to cold damage (for maximum DPS). The PoB of the main Harbinger version already has them included in gear drop down for easy comparison as a lot of testing was done on both set-ups, if you are interested.

Against bosses likes Shaper/Guardians, not counting in shock at all, there is about a 9.85% difference in DPS, with the Hrimburn + Doryani's Catalyst setup taking the DPS lead. Said 9.85% DPS difference is not too noticeable, in my opinion, and the gap gets tightened a bit more when the smaller shock values come into play for those big bosses (Lightning conversion enables small shocks against these bigger bosses).

However, there is also one more factor to consider, which is that you can corrupt culling strike on your Moonbender's wing (the actual rolls of the axe do not matter), which is applied globally to all your attacks (something that cannot be done on Doryani's Catalyst). This consistent and easy culling strike gives all enemies 10% less effective HP (not factored into the DPS numbers on PoB), and resolutely closes any gap in DPS between both set-ups. Of course you can attach culling strike on another skill, but that will detract from the time to kill and wouldn't be as consistent, also not counting the potential loss in damage from loss of gem slots (the build already has very limited gem slots).

So with Moonbender's Wing, you have the 'POTENTIAL' to get more life and resists on your rare glove, whilst having basically the same DPS (more DPS potential overall when factoring in shock). Whereas with the Hrimburn & Doryani's Catalyst, you get more 'upfront damage numbers' (the leech bonus doesnt matter because we already leech more than enough with both set-ups). That is why the build author says the Moonbender set-up is considered 'more efficient and min-maxed'. Of course, you can stick to using Hrimburn + Doryani's Catalyst, if you prefer that type of set up.

First off... my setup involves using phys to lightning support, not grabbing the conversion nodes, because I'd rather have 100% conversion rather than 90%. So I'm already doing 50% lightning, unlike this guy who only converts 90% of his damage, with 65% being cold and 25% being lightning.

Secondly, I don't know where you get 9.85% difference from. That number seems out of the air. 130% inc ele and 40% global inc crit gives me more then 10% dps increase...

and sure, culling strike seems slightly nice, but I also just have culling on my orb of storms, my build is also with an inquisitor instead of a scion... so theirs definitely differences but I can't agree that moonbender can compare to doriyanis. even with GG rare gloves.

Also, this build talks about itself like its a bosskiller, but when you change the PoB to shaper/gaurdian he loses more then half his damage. thats why I'm an inquisitor, full ele penetration and no investment in ele pen required, just lots of crit :)
Editado por útlima vez por TiltedX91 en 12 oct. 2017 10:18:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional