[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
DBM92 escribió:
well i went from this

to this

what do u think about my upgrade then ?

Not bad. That extra fire damage is nice, however, a pure physical claw with the stats below would be much better (tier 1-3). The reason why we want to focus on only physical is because we scale all of our damage from physical. Your claw would of been better if it had the hybrid physical % modifier as well.

Prefix:
1. 170-179 %Increased Physical Damage
2. 20-27 to 41-49 Adds # to # Physical Damage
3. 75-79/135-169 %Increased Physical Damage / + To Accuracy Rating

Suffix:
1. 35-38 %Increased Critical Strike Chance
2. 35-38 %Global Critical Strike Multiplier
3. 26-27 %Increased Attack Speed
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 26 sept. 2017 19:05:52
Hi i have a question....why is it that under the scion start node...you took cold res nod/fire res nod and the jewel socket ...but you didnt take the lightning res nod...why?
"
Cjpokerpro escribió:
Hi i have a question....why is it that under the scion start node...you took cold res nod/fire res nod and the jewel socket ...but you didnt take the lightning res nod...why?

The aim is the jewel socket. the res nodes are just the path to get to the end goal.
Hi can you please review my build as i am doing damage at all although iam following your guide thanks in advance
https://pastebin.com/WxE32nBT
"
DBM92 escribió:
well i went from this

to this

Note, that in the first situation it was possible to add second %phys damage prefix (before crafting), than craft flat damage and try to regal for attack speed or crit chance. If succeed - remove flat dmg, add "can have multiple crafted mods", add flat dmg and attack speed or crit chance (depends on regal roll). Way more cost, but more effective.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
NiobMordodrukow escribió:
"
DBM92 escribió:
well i went from this

to this

Note, that in the first situation it was possible to add second %phys damage prefix (before crafting), than craft flat damage and try to regal for attack speed or crit chance. If succeed - remove flat dmg, add "can have multiple crafted mods", add flat dmg and attack speed or crit chance (depends on regal roll). Way more cost, but more effective.

so u think i should remove the craft on it?
If you definetely will use the second one, you can try to sell first one, cause it pretty OK for budget version, then take a new Imperial claw and try to craft two %phys dmg prefixes (i think, total 210-220% increase will be enough, cause the possibility to get 250+ is very low) by alteration orbs. Then you craft flat dmg (to get 3 total prefixes, which will, obvious, prevent regal orb from rolling prefixes and increase chances to get attack speed or crit chance suffix), regal, crafting the rest.

More expensive way: roll good %, regal for flat phys dmg, then craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and try to roll attack speed AND crit chance by exalts. If got both (no matter what magnitude), fix magnitudes by divine orbs till got what you want, then remove craft mod and craft crit multiplyer. It will take tons of exalts, but the claw will be almost perfect.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
zabosnu can you help me figure out where my problems are from?

I was following the budget harbinger build and was getting absolutely murdered by bosses. I can't seem to stack enough resists and health without sacrificing huge amounts of damage, especially wearing kaoms roots.

I swapped ruthless for foritfy and dropped a point into dodge, which combine lets me kill guardians (though slow and with multiple deaths) whereas previously they instantly killed me and I was hopeless.

I swap out inc aoe for conc for bosses.

https://pastebin.com/HaPXBKSp

What would you recommend upgrading? I'm still pretty poor so gg items are out of my reach.
Editado por útlima vez por Izeliae en 27 sept. 2017 18:22:09
Hi guys.

I'm playing this build and I'm currently enjoy it.
I'd like to increase my dps, I think I'm quiet far below what it can/should be (only 0.9m on PoB).

Should I go for an Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet Helmet with +40% Blade Furry Damage

OR

A better claw, as described here. I'm currently playing with the Touch of Anguish.

I have a tight budget, like 8-9 exa. There isn't that much claws on poe.trade no ? I can't find a good one.

Thank you for your help !

For more infos about my stuff : https://pastebin.com/LXr9Za2n

How about a video of you actually mapping a bit so we can see the other side of this build and not with a group of people that makes it really hard to see whats actually going on.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional