[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
"
Bishka808 escribió:
Question.. How do you manage Ruthless support gem? In your video 2 things are happening that I'm confused on.. You are standing in a beam taking damage thus not getting benefit from Damage on Full Life gem and also you only attack with Blade Flurry twice that I saw so you are also not benefiting from Ruthless... Please explain

Hello! By removing and putting back the Ruthless Support Gem into the gem slot, the Ruthless Blows counter gets reset. Hence on the 3rd set of Blade Flurry channels, after doing reset, all hits will be Ruthless Blows.

However, in the video I've accidentally misclicked a second time and thus the hits weren't ruthless blows. So in the video, I was not doing the full damage. Normally the damage would of been 2.15x more than what's shown. It would have been even more damage if I decided to step to the side while Shaper was doing his beam, this way I would have been on full life. This would result in: Damage In Video x 2.15 x 1.5.

Thanks for the reply, I'm not exactly sure what you mean with the Ruthless gem still. First time user of this gem and I know it has some odd mechanics like you mention.

Mind detailing it out in a longer form?
"
Bishka808 escribió:
"
"
Bishka808 escribió:
Question.. How do you manage Ruthless support gem? In your video 2 things are happening that I'm confused on.. You are standing in a beam taking damage thus not getting benefit from Damage on Full Life gem and also you only attack with Blade Flurry twice that I saw so you are also not benefiting from Ruthless... Please explain

Hello! By removing and putting back the Ruthless Support Gem into the gem slot, the Ruthless Blows counter gets reset. Hence on the 3rd set of Blade Flurry channels, after doing reset, all hits will be Ruthless Blows.

However, in the video I've accidentally misclicked a second time and thus the hits weren't ruthless blows. So in the video, I was not doing the full damage. Normally the damage would of been 2.15x more than what's shown. It would have been even more damage if I decided to step to the side while Shaper was doing his beam, this way I would have been on full life. This would result in: Damage In Video x 2.15 x 1.5.

Thanks for the reply, I'm not exactly sure what you mean with the Ruthless gem still. First time user of this gem and I know it has some odd mechanics like you mention.

Mind detailing it out in a longer form?

Well I did some more research and I think I understand what you mean now. You reset it.. cast twice at the air then use next attack to full channel Ruthless gem right?
"
Bishka808 escribió:

Well I did some more research and I think I understand what you mean now. You reset it.. cast twice at the air then use next attack to full channel Ruthless gem right?

Correct. Reset the gem counter, cast twice in mid-air, wait for boss to spawn and go all out on the third channel.

"
DevyLevy escribió:
Sup man, doing your build. Want to melt faces! You mind updating your gear on that section, if possible, been seeing you play on different gear...? Or am I mistaken.

Just curios...

Killer build though

The gear is the same, looks like I was missing the abyssus (it's now included). I'm probably going to convert to the tanky version soon (today/tomorrow) and showcase that. I'll include the gear that I use for that. It will be very similar gear to the Hardcore Tanky DPS version that's provided as a PoB pastebin link.

"
DevyLevy escribió:
Sup man, doing your build. Want to melt faces! You mind updating your gear on that section, if possible, been seeing you play on different gear...? Or am I mistaken.

Just curios...

Killer build though

Hello friend. Everyone will have a slight variation in gear and thus will have to balance their build a bit differently. For example, I have some STR on my ring and my belt. The rest of the STR I get from jewels. If you can't get the stats that you need on your gear then please use jewels to help balance your build. Hope this helps!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 15 sept. 2017 17:15:46
Hi, I like your build and have a level 10 Scion (sadly no Ascendancy unlocked) on the Xbox 1 version of the game. I have a question for you. Is it possible to make your build still work if i swap out Belt of the Deceiver for Prismweave?
Editado por útlima vez por cdgamer en 15 sept. 2017 17:29:50
"
cdgamer escribió:
Hi I have a question for you. Is it possible to make your build still work if i swap out Belt of the Deceiver for Prismweave?

Yes. However, I would recommend against it. The belt of the deceiver is better in terms of damage and defense. Let's compare them.

Belt of Deceiver:
+(25-35) to Strength
(15-25)% increased Physical Damage
You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
+(30-40) to maximum Life
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
Nearby Enemies are Intimidated

Belt of deceiver gives you STR, reduced damage taken from critical strikes, life, higher resistances, and a x1.1 total damage multiplier.

Prismweave:
(12-24)% increased Physical Damage
10% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Adds (7-8) to (15-16) Fire Damage to Attacks
Adds (5-6) to (12-14) Cold Damage to Attacks
Adds 1 to (30-34) Lightning Damage to Attacks
+(6-8)% to all Elemental Resistances
30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills while using a Flask

Prismweave gives you elemental damage to attacks, and elemental damage %.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
cdgamer escribió:
Hi I have a question for you. Is it possible to make your build still work if i swap out Belt of the Deceiver for Prismweave?

Yes. However, I would recommend against it. The belt of the deceiver is better in terms of damage and defense. Let's compare them.

Belt of Deceiver:
+(25-35) to Strength
(15-25)% increased Physical Damage
You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
+(30-40) to maximum Life
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
Nearby Enemies are Intimidated

Belt of deceiver gives you STR, reduced damage taken from critical strikes, life, higher resistances, and a x1.1 total damage multiplier.

Prismweave:
(12-24)% increased Physical Damage
10% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Adds (7-8) to (15-16) Fire Damage to Attacks
Adds (5-6) to (12-14) Cold Damage to Attacks
Adds 1 to (30-34) Lightning Damage to Attacks
+(6-8)% to all Elemental Resistances
30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills while using a Flask

Prismweave gives you elemental damage to attacks, and elemental damage %.

Thanks for the info there. I will keep that in mind and hunt/buy the better belt.
https://pastebin.com/HZn6WekF

My damage is shit, but still am able to clear red breachhead for some decent exp. I am having trouble upgrading. Not sure what to do next. I have about 100c, what should i upgrade? I cant take the ring off because then i cant meet the int requirement, cant replace the claw because then my leech sucks.
hi, what helmet do u use for farming and how much life do u have?
i have 4620 life at lvl 83, but i'm taking huge dmg from +T11 maps, really hard for me to play with that amount of dmg taken :/
"
tannakhan escribió:
https://pastebin.com/HZn6WekF

My damage is shit, but still am able to clear red breachhead for some decent exp. I am having trouble upgrading. Not sure what to do next. I have about 100c, what should i upgrade? I cant take the ring off because then i cant meet the int requirement, cant replace the claw because then my leech sucks.

Hello friend. I've imported your PoB link. Here is a list of things to focus on:

1. Be sure to copy the gem setup as it is in the guide (auras, golems, orb of storm...etc).
2. Finish your lab/uber-lab, you must get the elementalist ascendancy asap.
3. Be sure to get primeval force and forces of nature asap.
4. One of your rings doesn't have any physical damage to attacks. Our main source of damage is physical damage to attacks, try to get a steel ring if you are able.
5. Be sure to update your jewels as well, I see that one of them is blue. Your jewels should focus on getting critical multiplier/%life/resistances (if needed).
6. Also be sure to update your flasks as shown in the guide. I highly recommend getting a diamond flask (with anti-bleed). We need the diamond flask to boost our critical strike chance.
7. Another two flasks to get would be the wise-oak and taste of hate. If you get wise-oak, be sure that your highest resistance is cold.

I've also slightly improved your current build with the following, it should give you at least 2.4 mill DPS:

https://pastebin.com/M59VmQJa
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
anyone that can tell me why i have so much trouble against monsters and bosses at +T11 maps ? i can barely survive in those maps :/

https://pastebin.com/SF6r1RTK

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional