[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Big fan! Check this out, why is my dps so low?
https://pastebin.com/J0AmPasx
THX YOU SIR!
"
shoKKA1bf4 escribió:
Big fan! Check this out, why is my dps so low?
https://pastebin.com/J0AmPasx

Updated pastebin my friend:

https://pastebin.com/WFfHZk97
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Yes you get a comment here and there praising the build, like the guy above, but come on, with a 470 dps claw it doesn't matter which build he follows as everything will just die anyway with that level of gear, even without Abyssus.

I bought that claw yesterday...and was playing with a 350 pDPS claw with 7.6crit before it. Anyone can acquire a 340-360 pDPS claw easily (5-7 EX, maybe 10-12 with high crit). I did the guardians and shaper even with a touch of anguish. Sure its not the tankiest out there but you can die even with 7k life from certain mechanics, so knowledge of the game is superior to just stacking life and not caring about mechanics. This build is way more engaging and exciting to play and you need to be aware of your surroundings. It seems to me that quite a few are enjoying the build and reporting success with it while you and a couple of others are continuously putting everyone down and calling the build s**t
"
redihs escribió:
"
Yes you get a comment here and there praising the build, like the guy above, but come on, with a 470 dps claw it doesn't matter which build he follows as everything will just die anyway with that level of gear, even without Abyssus.

I bought that claw yesterday...and was playing with a 350 pDPS claw with 7.6crit before it. Anyone can acquire a 340-360 pDPS claw easily (5-7 EX, maybe 10-12 with high crit). I did the guardians and shaper even with a touch of anguish. Sure its not the tankiest out there but you can die even with 7k life from certain mechanics, so knowledge of the game is superior to just stacking life and not caring about mechanics. This build is way more engaging and exciting to play and you need to be aware of your surroundings. It seems to me that quite a few are enjoying the build and reporting success with it while you and a couple of others are continuously putting everyone down and calling the build s**t

MAYBE it would leave a better impression if the original poster talked about issues the build has, didnt just focus on glasscannon sheet DPS and if his guildies and officers didnt act like an enraged squad of Trump supporters when defending the build... just MAYBE...
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Editado por útlima vez por Janus171 en 15 sept. 2017 10:22:25
"
redihs escribió:
"

Great to see that you are enjoying the build. The guide is meant to be used as a guide, with people being able to make their own changes to it so that they can better syngergize their gear/tree. Of course you can drop damage and go with the tanky variant (which is also provided in the guide).

P.S.
Don't let people who can't read and comprehend properly distract you. Focus on the game and helping others if you can!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 15 sept. 2017 10:44:45
Question.. How do you manage Ruthless support gem? In your video 2 things are happening that I'm confused on.. You are standing in a beam taking damage thus not getting benefit from Damage on Full Life gem and also you only attack with Blade Flurry twice that I saw so you are also not benefiting from Ruthless... Please explain
"
Bishka808 escribió:
Question.. How do you manage Ruthless support gem? In your video 2 things are happening that I'm confused on.. You are standing in a beam taking damage thus not getting benefit from Damage on Full Life gem and also you only attack with Blade Flurry twice that I saw so you are also not benefiting from Ruthless... Please explain

Hello! By removing and putting back the Ruthless Support Gem into the gem slot, the Ruthless Blows counter gets reset. Hence on the 3rd set of Blade Flurry channels, after doing reset, all hits will be Ruthless Blows.

However, in the video I've accidentally misclicked a second time and thus the hits weren't ruthless blows. So in the video, I was not doing the full damage. Normally the damage would of been 2.15x more than what's shown. It would have been even more damage if I decided to step to the side while Shaper was doing his beam, this way I would have been on full life. This would result in: Damage In Video x 2.15 x 1.5.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 15 sept. 2017 13:55:18
Sup man, doing your build. Want to melt faces! You mind updating your gear on that section, if possible, been seeing you play on different gear...? Or am I mistaken.

Just curios...

Killer build though
hi, how can u only have low strength on 1 ring, and still run with your chest, i cant run with my chest unless i have 49 str on my ring and 30% passive note on tree :/

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional