[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
tutstuts escribió:
"
"
tutstuts escribió:
Hey guys, I'm fresh at this game and this is my second char. I'm enjoying it much more than the first, but I still feel I'm a bit too squishy. What can I do to improve on? Thanks!

Don't use Abysus for mapping, you can also replace ruthless with Fortify if you want to be more tanky.

Thanks for your input, but if I swap out Abysus, won't I lose too much damage? I'm still a little unsure on how my damage works, sometimes I absolutely destroy people and sometimes it takes me a good 4-5 seconds to kill a white mob.

White mobs should die instantly, could you link your PoB pastebin so that I can import your build and take a look?
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 2 sept. 2017 7:37:56
Hey - thanks again for the build! I was checking your stream out yesterday and it was fun to watch.

I was hoping I could get some help on this. This is my first character I've taken beyond Act 3. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm sort of at a loss on what to do build/gear wise.

Here's a pastebin of my PoB setup: https://pastebin.com/jP42nh9s

As a newer player in general, can anyone help me figure out what to be doing to improve my build? I have mana problems big time (I can't have Hatred and Herald of Ash up together because I don't generate enough mana and have no idea how to fix that). I also struggle with single target rare/elite mobs. I don't DIE to them, but they take a while to kill.

Any guidance on what to be building and how to start looking into replacement gear?
"

White mobs should die instantly, could you link your PoB pastebin so that I can import your build and take a look?

There you go! I'm getting used to the build so its working a little better, but still, I have a lot of survivability issues past T10.

https://pastebin.com/KBvY0uXx

Thanks bro
Any skill other than blade furry that feels good doing maps with this build?
It probably acts like most other BF builds where u can just swap in ST and map clear, it is ele based so it should be a breeze.
"
CherieAmour escribió:
Any skill other than blade furry that feels good doing maps with this build?

Charged dash is really fun and fast for clearing maps. You can even keep the same gem links.
I really like this build but I cannot see your skill tree in any of your links so i I can't finish the build can you please message me a picture of the skill tree or a link that actually works please and thank you.
when do we swap sins rebirth with wise oak?
SUPPort gems for sunder pls ?

this is the belly you need :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional