[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Geisalt escribió:
Hi, just to say that

The 50M harbinger is fishy as fuck...

it gets 10M dps in maximized realistical situation against shaper, it lacks penetration, shocks is not always up because elemental conflux requires a kill and it's not 50% taken damage anymore but 20% stackable, but will the low lightnign damage be enough to shock shaper with bf?

, punishement cant be active most of the time, and the blade flurry discharge is not !! usable as a DPS counter, it's only ONE HIT! however the 6 stacks BF at 10M seems alright. maybe 12M max with shock but i'm unsure. But then the penetration if you havent killed recently doesnt trigger if you have elemental conflux, cuz you need to kill to get elemental conflux and shock so... it's counter intuitive as fuck.

so elemental weakness will replace punish easily, as noted in the OP, however... against shaper the curse effectivness sucks ...

And melee physical damage at full life is dumb, when a player is under the effect of a dot, he is NEVER at full life, never ever. even if the damage is outleeched.
Still decent, but we are talking about a 100% mirrored gear.

elemental focus cant shock at all nor chill ... why not hypothermia?

for the budget variant, maximum amount of total dps is around 4M against shaper

Still decent.

I love the build but also dont like melee damage on full life and elemental focus (no shock and way slower clear speed) so i mixed stuff up a bit and came out with the same damage

https://pastebin.com/MrUv3KKP it is my actual gear in it

i just play with phys to lightning the frost wheel and doryanis catalyst. More leech nearly same damage as with ele focus or melee damage on full life i think my gear is somewhat final tier in the league (maybe there will be a mirror claw that is worth it but nothing available atm)

in the pastebin charges are not put on and flasks ar not u can play around a little with it but i feel its alot more comfortable than the original build (also like you said melee damage on full life doesnt work with dots like bloodrage)

with everything on i do nearly 10m damage to shaper
Editado por útlima vez por demogorg en 31 ago. 2017 2:42:45
"
SodaPop9 escribió:

Thanks for the info about Kaom's roots and freeze, I didn't know that.

I don't know if you referring to my build though. I have Winter Spirit and Primeval Force.

Something is definitely going on with the "quoting" feature on this forum. It appears that it's misquoting me if I use it several times. Sorry about that, I've fixed the previous post.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Survival is finite for the build no = (
I'm no expert but did you skip all the phases of the shaper or am I missing something here?
Ive already got quite a few good steel rings crafted I don't see any other item that would cost more more than 1ex each (aside from weapon/astral), so I would be willing to try it. Could you post a few more videos of full runs (whatever relevant content guardians/shaper/atz)
"
I love this

Don't answer questions, just insult.

This "Budget Friendly" build has all perfect rolled uniques, It's level 100, has every possible buff PoB can offer, has 5 copies of the same 10 ex jewel, all 5 flasks active, doesnt say dps vs shaper, all rares are (t2 rolled) but perfect and every single gem is active and at least 20/20.

How in the hell will anyone in the history of any league since 1.0 be able to achievbe this budget friendly build? Don't worry, you can block/insult/ignore me for asking about your bs lol

Yeah it's funny if you tell him that the gear in the "standard version" PoB doesn't exist he'll just tell you some bs about "there's no way to PROVE it doesn't exist" and "some guy might have a private profile with the 650dps 1-h claw".

It's a fine tree but the only person who's being willfully ignorant is OP, and outside of his little gathering it's obvious other people feel the same way. There isn't a SINGLE 650.6 DPS CLAW IN EXISTENCE. PERIOD.
"
nezull escribió:
I'm no expert but did you skip all the phases of the shaper or am I missing something here?
Ive already got quite a few good steel rings crafted I don't see any other item that would cost more more than 1ex each (aside from weapon/astral), so I would be willing to try it. Could you post a few more videos of full runs (whatever relevant content guardians/shaper/atz)

I didn't skip any phases. Basically, what happened is this:

1. Kill first phase.
2. Kill second phase.
3. Wait about 10 mins before attempting to kill the third phase shaper so that his HP regenerates to full.
4. Enter Shaper room and proceed with deletion.

I'll be posting more videos when I get the chance. However, you can see all of these runs on my twitch past broadcasts (twitch.tv/unchainedlive).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 31 ago. 2017 19:43:19
"
Marshy07 escribió:
I've decided to go with a Carcass for the dmg and increased area and a Biscos for mapping. With all my flasks up I'm still barely reaching 1 mil dps. I do have an abyssus but even with that I still only get 1.7 mil dps. Any tips?

Heres the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/thgH68Un

You did not modify the configuration to have the various things like frenzy charge active.

Additionally, swap out inc AoE for single target and Added Fire for Damage on Full Life.

Do these minor modifications and you will have about 4.75 mill dps as seen here: https://pastebin.com/G2YjbhUb

I do strongly recommend swapping out bisco's for a proper amulet with life, flat physical, crit multi though.
"
iSo1iD escribió:
"
Marshy07 escribió:
I've decided to go with a Carcass for the dmg and increased area and a Biscos for mapping. With all my flasks up I'm still barely reaching 1 mil dps. I do have an abyssus but even with that I still only get 1.7 mil dps. Any tips?

Heres the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/thgH68Un

You did not modify the configuration to have the various things like frenzy charge active.

Additionally, swap out inc AoE for single target and Added Fire for Damage on Full Life.

Do these minor modifications and you will have about 4.75 mill dps as seen here: https://pastebin.com/G2YjbhUb

I do strongly recommend swapping out bisco's for a proper amulet with life, flat physical, crit multi though.

Basically we are focusing on single target DPS (using conc effect), for mapping everything should die instantly.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey guys, I'm fresh at this game and this is my second char. I'm enjoying it much more than the first, but I still feel I'm a bit too squishy. What can I do to improve on? Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por tutstuts en 1 sept. 2017 3:43:13
"
tutstuts escribió:
Hey guys, I'm fresh at this game and this is my second char. I'm enjoying it much more than the first, but I still feel I'm a bit too squishy. What can I do to improve on? Thanks!

Don't use Abysus for mapping, you can also replace ruthless with Fortify if you want to be more tanky.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional