[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Nemoch escribió:
"
unchainedlive escribió:
"
Nemoch escribió:
What (if any) changes would you make if you were planning on just mapping some T11's all day to increase clear speed? thanks for your help! Love the boss killing capability of this build, just trying to see if there are a few adjustments I can make to get clear speed up a little more.

Replace Blade Flurry/Damage on Full life with Reave/Multi-Strike. Also use Vaal Reave. Your clearspeed will drastically go up. Also don't forget to use increased AoE instead of conc effect for mapping.

This worked perfectly. Thank you so much! Finally a build that balances clearspeed/boss killing/ability to scale as high as you want late game perfectly (at least for me). So excited for Incursion League now!

That's great to hear my friend! I hope you enjoy the new league.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Does anything for the tree change in 3.3 or can I just keep the current PoB? :D
BTW really nice build :)
I also need to know if this is good for 3.3. I'm newb. I am currently stuck at the "Reset All Passives" boss.
Hello,

What is the point to take any claw nodes at level 30 (see the level 30 passive link) if we are using sunder up to level 70+ ? :<
Editado por útlima vez por DullahX en 3 jun. 2018 3:08:19
"
DullahX escribió:
Hello,

What is the point to take any claw nodes at level 30 (see the level 30 passive link) if we are using sunder up to level 70+ ? :<

So he is supposed to do you a build tree for levelling too? Maybe he could just play the build for you so you didn't have to bother? Maybe you could not choose those nodes till later?
Editado por útlima vez por egosumacunnus en 5 jun. 2018 12:01:09
Probably for the leech early on. It was a valid question so you could answer it normally instead of being a sheep blindly defending whatever perceived attack on the build you thought it was.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Disregard. Switched from Sunder to Blade Flurry and am able to kill stuff again.
Editado por útlima vez por Silvedl en 6 jun. 2018 20:56:58
"
egosumacunnus escribió:
"
DullahX escribió:
Hello,

So he is supposed to do you a build tree for levelling too? Maybe he could just play the build for you so you didn't have to bother? Maybe you could not choose those nodes till later?

Well this is the point of a build guide :)
There are some trees for levelling and a levelling guide for skillsgems/items aswell.
So my question is valid.
At level 60 I ran into trouble killing bosses and even rare mbos with sunder. I switched to Blade Furry and my damage has gone up, but now I'm lacking clear speed.

Is there anything I can do about it?

Can this build run flicker strike with the raider passive + bloodrage?
"
MightyDaddy escribió:
At level 60 I ran into trouble killing bosses and even rare mbos with sunder. I switched to Blade Furry and my damage has gone up, but now I'm lacking clear speed.

Is there anything I can do about it?

Can this build run flicker strike with the raider passive + bloodrage?

Reave (multistrike, increased aoe) + Vaal Reave is amazing for mapping.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional