[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

There are a lot of mirror items and particularly new players or those with little experiences (like me since 2013) tought will reach a million damage easily :)

This build considering a bit ethical newerthless.

I've seen worse build explains like that while title says "Millioner Immortal Unequaled Super All Viable !!! blabla..." the Truth (pob) says that " elemental resistances close to zero without flasking " :)
Will definitely try this build, has never made a scion so far and having a boss killer is always a great idea.
Editado por útlima vez por Killerspintt en 25 may. 2018 15:55:28
its not 19m shaper dps but 3-5m with GG fantasy-gear (especially that sceptre, rofl)
I wish there was a like/dislike system on these forums because this build guide is atrocious.

The guide itself is well written and this build IS very strong. But when you start waving dps numbers around that are straight up wrong it gets skewed right away.

For example all of your POB variations all have VERY good gear, even the "budget" build would go for around 10ex. This is fine, I dont mind using good gear in a build guide but what annoys me is that the DPS numbers are a lie.

You have "Is the enemy Shocked" ticked and in POB it doesnt calculate your shock effect, it just gives you the cap wich is 50% and you do not have this in your build. You are also calculating DPS with Boss ticked to No. Just setting this to standard boss will reduce the DPS in the budget build from 13mil to 8.5mil. If you then remove the shock aswell it goes down to 5.9mil.

All in all I think it's a very good build and people will do very well playing this without needing to know all of the specifics regarding the DPS numbers. I definitely think you should revisit your POB links to give people a better representation of what realistic numbers they should be looking for.
"
Dex2644 escribió:
I wish there was a like/dislike system on these forums because this build guide is atrocious.

The guide itself is well written and this build IS very strong. But when you start waving dps numbers around that are straight up wrong it gets skewed right away.

For example all of your POB variations all have VERY good gear, even the "budget" build would go for around 10ex. This is fine, I dont mind using good gear in a build guide but what annoys me is that the DPS numbers are a lie.

You have "Is the enemy Shocked" ticked and in POB it doesnt calculate your shock effect, it just gives you the cap wich is 50% and you do not have this in your build. You are also calculating DPS with Boss ticked to No. Just setting this to standard boss will reduce the DPS in the budget build from 13mil to 8.5mil. If you then remove the shock aswell it goes down to 5.9mil.

All in all I think it's a very good build and people will do very well playing this without needing to know all of the specifics regarding the DPS numbers. I definitely think you should revisit your POB links to give people a better representation of what realistic numbers they should be looking for.

Fully agree, this build look like girl who wear push-up bra, push-up panties and use tons of cosmetic. And when you use it ingame you scream: "holy cow, at night in club she is been a best girl in the world, who is this crocodile in my bed"(((
Editado por útlima vez por svarogg en 28 may. 2018 14:46:58
https://pastebin.com/zKSdDCT2 - not valid?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigssdl/screenshots/?appid=238960&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall
"
BIGssdl escribió:
https://pastebin.com/zKSdDCT2 - not valid?

I've re-imported the pastebin and it's valid for me. Make sure you don't have any extra characters (or spaces) and that your PoB is up to date.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 30 may. 2018 12:52:36
What (if any) changes would you make if you were planning on just mapping some T11's all day to increase clear speed? thanks for your help! Love the boss killing capability of this build, just trying to see if there are a few adjustments I can make to get clear speed up a little more.
"
Nemoch escribió:
What (if any) changes would you make if you were planning on just mapping some T11's all day to increase clear speed? thanks for your help! Love the boss killing capability of this build, just trying to see if there are a few adjustments I can make to get clear speed up a little more.

Replace Blade Flurry/Damage on Full life with Reave/Multi-Strike. Also use Vaal Reave. Your clearspeed will drastically go up. Also don't forget to use increased AoE instead of conc effect for mapping.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
unchainedlive escribió:
"
Nemoch escribió:

Replace Blade Flurry/Damage on Full life with Reave/Multi-Strike. Also use Vaal Reave. Your clearspeed will drastically go up. Also don't forget to use increased AoE instead of conc effect for mapping.

This worked perfectly. Thank you so much! Finally a build that balances clearspeed/boss killing/ability to scale as high as you want late game perfectly (at least for me). So excited for Incursion League now!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional