[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

this build can do all content(shaper-elder-uber elder-) with a 20ex budget?
"
paccianivive escribió:
this build can do all content(shaper-elder-uber elder-) with a 20ex budget?

Easily, however, I would recommend to build a bit more tanky for the uber elder fight. You want to have 6k+ life to be safe. The build is flexible. You can check out the hardcore variant version of the build in PoB (top of the guide).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
HI.can u check my profile?Need help wits build.
nice build, im really willing to try it.

Anyone can link a more "realistic" pob? the one OP posted is full of made up itens that ill prolly never get. I want to see how you guys are doing with your actual gear.

thanks!
Build looks like it might be fun. Anybody actually done this in Hardcore?

Most notable defensive change in tree for HC version seems to have been adding Acro and Phase. I hesitate to invest when I see luck is what keeps me alive. The gear in PoB is amazing and not realistic while leveling or even at the beginning of mapping, but it shows nice potential.

Also Raider/Ele suggested as still the best option for HC?

Wish me luck I'm going to dive into this one!

"
JesusIsMyBigBro escribió:
Build looks like it might be fun. Anybody actually done this in Hardcore?

Most notable defensive change in tree for HC version seems to have been adding Acro and Phase. I hesitate to invest when I see luck is what keeps me alive. The gear in PoB is amazing and not realistic while leveling or even at the beginning of mapping, but it shows nice potential.

Also Raider/Ele suggested as still the best option for HC?

Wish me luck I'm going to dive into this one!

Hello friend. The hardcore variant has several layers of defense. Please take a look at the gear/skill setup. To summarize defensive layers:

1. Dodge (tree + ascendancy)
2. Physical to elemental damage conversion (see unique gear)
3. Arctic Armour
4. Fortify
5. Instant Leech
6. Immune to stun/freeze

I've leveled with this setup from 92 to 99 deathless before I switched over to another build (in Harbinger league). I would personally still go Elementalist (reflect protection) and Raider (damage boost and also dodge).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I play SSF and I had the luck in dropping
Am I kind of screwed by not using Bloodseeker? I haven't had one drop yet and it's a lot lower DPS than my main claw.
Some SSF player
Editado por útlima vez por BigBlaris en 12 abr. 2018 19:50:27
"
BigBlaris escribió:
I play SSF and I had the luck in dropping
Am I kind of screwed by not using Bloodseeker? I haven't had one drop yet and it's a lot lower DPS than my main claw.

That's a very good claw. You can definitely use it instead of bloodseeker. Bloodseeker provides you with instant leech, however, if you use a rare claw you still have "leech" but it's not instant. I would recommend to at least have one instant HP recovery flask if using a rare claw. It's basically a trade-off between Damage vs. Instant Leech, it's up to you which one you prefer to use.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
hey, im currently trying your build, but a big problem, white monsters on t3 map hit me for 20-25% of my 3.9k life, how do i fix it?
"
dikfaec escribió:
hey, im currently trying your build, but a big problem, white monsters on t3 map hit me for 20-25% of my 3.9k life, how do i fix it?

first of all that i can try get teh Claw Bloodseeker so that you get instant leech so you can instaly leech back the life if you get hit that hard, also try to always whirl into pack or atleast 1 mob to get fortify running for dmg reduction

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional