[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
SveapYyy escribió:

Thanks for the answer, about the scepter, I'm looking at the trade and I do not find any 1 thing with 3 extra mods, , and write that there are no such, no rolls.

Prepare ur currency. http://poe.trade/search/ohurikamitirah
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Thanks for the build! After my eternally long hiatus from this game(even though I never delved into the game much in the first place, hoping to stay this time around,) I was looking for a build to start over from scratch after my first character build failed, and I found just the one.

This one looks both insane, and amazing judging by all the DPS it has, and is the perfect one to start making my first actual character here, it will most likely be my main, so it will start at the new league, until it gets moved over to standard, and then this one will be scrubbing over at standard for the rest of its lifespan.

I will still most likely mainly focus on the character, even then, so it's great that there is both a budget version for my to start off my league with, and a high end GG standard version to eventually work towards.

It also looks insanely fast paced, action packed, involving, and fun to play in general, going all out damage which makes it even better, I will check the twitch stream to see how the build looks in action. Can't wait to try out this build in the new league, and thanks for the build again! :)
Editado por útlima vez por markopolo112 en 22 mar. 2018 20:31:30
"
markopolo112 escribió:
Thanks for the build! After my eternally long hiatus from this game(even though I never delved into the game much in the first place, hoping to stay this time around,) I was looking for a build to start over from scratch after my first character build failed, and I found just the one.

This one looks both insane, and amazing judging by all the DPS it has, and is the perfect one to start making my first actual character here, it will most likely be my main, so it will start at the new league, until it gets moved over to standard, and then this one will be scrubbing over at standard for the rest of its lifespan.

I will still most likely mainly focus on the character, even then, so it's great that there is both a budget version for my to start off my league with, and a high end GG standard version to eventually work towards.

It also looks insanely fast paced, action packed, involving, and fun to play in general, going all out damage which makes it even better, I will check the twitch stream to see how the build looks in action. Can't wait to try out this build in the new league, and thanks for the build again! :)

Thank you my friend! Hope you enjoy it!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey! Loving the detail in the build and the videos. Quick question: How does this compare with a Molten Strike ascendant build? Looking to try either this build or the MS build using my currency in STD. Can anyone with experience in both let me know what the Pros/cons of each are? How do they compare for bossing/mapping/lab? Cost isn't really a factor, more about performance. Thanks!
think i should keep or throw some chaos at it?

Rarity: Rare
Loath Ram
Platinum Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 64-94 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Str: 113
Dex: 102
Int: 113
--------
Sockets: G-R-G
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
30% increased Elemental Damage
--------
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Melee Splash
10% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Gain 32% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
Gain 13% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
37% increased Area Damage
Adds 13 to 18 Physical Damage
--------
Shaper Item
Did I miss something? I just thought the weapons are pretty much determined since you need bloodseekers for instant life leech (vaal pact replacement) and moonbenders for the damage conversion ?

My gear so far:

Any improving thoughts on it ?
To be honest, the build doesn't work out badly but right now I'm still very vulnerable (lvl 81) and pretty far away from the damage mentioned in the title. What did I do wrong ?

Thanks for the build and the support :)
Anyone try kill Uber Elder with this ?
Hi again,can u check my gear and give advice for this build.With its gear(swap rat's for abussys)im eazy kill shaper.
hello, just started this build, got few questions.

can i drop orb of storms? so i can do whyrling blades + blood magic support for movement? or this is not the problem with mana on high lvl? and why we need orb of storms and frost bomb, i assume we need frost bomb to proc our hypothermia? what we need orb of storms for?
Am I the only one who stops reading when I see Abyssus used on a non- Jugg build?
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 31 mar. 2018 17:54:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional