[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
unchainedlive escribió:
"
Magoalucan escribió:
Hi! What is the better ascendancy now?

And Hypothermia is better than Maim now?

For DPS, raider and assassin are still really good. Hypothermia is better due to the fact that we can chill.

Ok thanks for you answer :)

I really like your build, it's dynamic and funny ^^

In other BF build, he take Slayer in ascendancy for "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life", it's work with Bloodseeker and life leech instantly?
Hey! Do Moonbender's Wing still work in off hand now?
"
Magoalucan escribió:
"
unchainedlive escribió:
"
Magoalucan escribió:
Hi! What is the better ascendancy now?

And Hypothermia is better than Maim now?

For DPS, raider and assassin are still really good. Hypothermia is better due to the fact that we can chill.

Ok thanks for you answer :)

I really like your build, it's dynamic and funny ^^

In other BF build, he take Slayer in ascendancy for "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life", it's work with Bloodseeker and life leech instantly?

There is no real point in going slayer if you are using "instant" leech because all leech is recovered instantly. The only reason you would go slayer is if you have normal leech where it "continues" to leech even after you are at full life. It would be not optimal to pick slayer for this specific build, I don't know about other builds.

"
bingeyo escribió:
Hey! Do Moonbender's Wing still work in off hand now?

Yes, you can still use moonbender in the off-hand, however, a stat stick (like a scepter) is recommended for optimal damage output. If you don't have a watcher's eye to convert the damage, then you can use moonbender's. Otherwise watcher's eye + stat-stick is recommended.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 6 mar. 2018 10:27:57
Why the build suggests so many active skills. I cant even place all of them to my bars:D. What is the reason behind it.
"
Why the build suggests so many active skills. I cant even place all of them to my bars:D. What is the reason behind it.

left click whirling blades , right click bladefurry (middle mouse button you can toss up your golem)

q is totem , w is orb with curse and e bloodrage and r is vaal haste .... the rest are passive skills which you can cycle through on t and not have to worry about it other than the initial login or if you die.

and honestly the totem, curse and bloodrage and haste are only used some of the time , the trash doesnt require it.

Am I doing something wrong?
IGN- Shaeyaena
"
Yes, you can still use moonbender in the off-hand, however, a stat stick (like a scepter) is recommended for optimal damage output. If you don't have a watcher's eye to convert the damage, then you can use moonbender's. Otherwise watcher's eye + stat-stick is recommended.

Allright, thanks! But what kind of stats should I look for in a stat stick? Can't find anything like you have in your Path of building
"
bingeyo escribió:
"

Allright, thanks! But what kind of stats should I look for in a stat stick? Can't find anything like you have in your Path of building

Any of the following (or a combination of all), you want to focus on "gain/as" modifiers. Having just two gain/as modifiers should be enough to provide you with a decent damage boost. I crafted a few scepters with similar stats shown below last league (you can also look for them on poe.trade).

Gain 33% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain 37% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
Gain 24% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
PoB might be up2date but too much in the OP is not up2date. It's too hard to follow this build. And crafting a 1h weapon that converts that much physical to ele damage is very hard. Buying one is very very very expensive.
Editado por útlima vez por silverdash en 9 mar. 2018 1:29:12
"
silverdash escribió:
PoB might be up2date but too much in the OP is not up2date. It's too hard to follow this build. And crafting a 1h weapon that converts that much physical to ele damage is very hard. Buying one is very very very expensive.

i agree it is a big confusing if you read all the text. it says to take elementalist when you should take assassin and to use a moonbenders instead of a stat stick offhand with watchers eye conversion. just gotta copy the PoB link and follow that gear/gems links and tree rather than what is in the rest of the guide

How did you activate vaal pact with no connecting tree?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional