[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

https://pastebin.com/KX46F9xw
Editado por útlima vez por evantas1a en 3 mar. 2018 14:45:41
would the op be able to update the original post , says to read everything but theres lots in there that has now changed , i worry im gonna mess up huge.
IGN- Shaeyaena
"
evantas1a escribió:

I took a quick look, it seems like you may have swapped AoE for Conc effect. This will drop your damage significantly. Try using conc effect instead of AoE (for single target) and your damage should go up. The update in PoB didn't affect my dps at all.

"
Vanadium81 escribió:
would the op be able to update the original post , says to read everything but theres lots in there that has now changed , i worry im gonna mess up huge.

Hello friend! Please use the pastebin under the 3.2 section and import it into your PoB. As long as you follow the main unique items and tree you should be fine. Let me know if you have any questions.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 3 mar. 2018 17:35:53
Im still confused with the ascendancy. Are we going for Witch ascendandy-Elementalist, or are we following your guide under 3.2 saying we switch to shadow ascendancy-assassin? Because your pasatebin says one thing, but your guide says another.
Editado por útlima vez por Lycart en 3 mar. 2018 18:42:20
"
Lycart escribió:
Im still confused with the ascendancy. Are we going for Witch ascendandy-Elementalist, or are we following your guide under 3.2 saying we switch to shadow ascendancy-assassin? Because your pasatebin says one thing, but your guide says another.

I've updated it to make it more clear. Scion - Assassin/Raider is our main choice for the ascendant.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 3 mar. 2018 19:30:58
"
unchainedlive escribió:
"
evantas1a escribió:

I took a quick look, it seems like you may have swapped AoE for Conc effect. This will drop your damage significantly. Try using conc effect instead of AoE (for single target) and your damage should go up. The update in PoB didn't affect my dps at all.

I did this before comparing. Oh strange thing.
Hey man,

I'm currently lvling "bloodflurry" on bestiary sc. Was just wondering if you thought about other classes/ascendancies for this build, since a few got quite a buff. We get quite a few useless things from assassin & raider, and with how some people started talking about e.g. champion, I'm just not sure if scion is the right choice anymore. The only thing I can see is reliable power charge generation (which u can get else where too) and that 1% crit, raider gives frenzies on bosses and onslought. I'm not sure if you're into this that much anymore, but if you are, could u elaborate a little on the class/ascendancy choices?

Peace yo
How does this build fair against uber elder?
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Hi! What is the better ascendancy now?

And Hypothermia is better than Maim now?
Editado por útlima vez por Magoalucan en 5 mar. 2018 9:01:38
"
Magoalucan escribió:
Hi! What is the better ascendancy now?

And Hypothermia is better than Maim now?

For DPS, raider and assassin are still really good. Hypothermia is better due to the fact that we can chill.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional