[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

The lightning trap doesnt work with the cast on hit, they must've patched it or something
"
ELEMENT__ escribió:
The lightning trap doesnt work with the cast on hit, they must've patched it or something

The game does not allow auto cast of Vaal skills. You have to manual cast it.

just dropped last night and I am testing it out. The result is very good and thus I am going to make changes to the build.

Skill tree is pretty much the same but I am switching it to Elemental based and there will be ascendancy changes.

Instead of Necromancer + Berserker, I am going Elementalist + Assassin.

Based on POB, the build can go beyond 1.79 million DPS (at level 95) by changing my rare chest to Carcass Jack and ring to Essence Worm:

It can reach 2 million DPS at level 100
Spoiler

If you have been playing this build using the Occultist + Berserker setup, to re-spec from Necromancer to Elementalist, you will need 30 refund points.

Re-specing from Necromancer to Elementalist
Spoiler

You need to refund 9 skill nodes from the skill tree and link it up as shown before you can re-spec from Necromancer to Elementalist:

After switching ascendancy, you can refund the 6 points and move it back to Force Shaper node.
And to re-spec from Berserker to Assassin, you will need 15 refund points. This re-spec is optional since Berserker still provides very good damage to the build.

P.S. I am playing this build in SSF and my gears are still work in progress.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 3 sept. 2017 1:43:17
Hey nice Build.
I guess since youre playing SSF this build excells in every way?
Hows Map Clearing/Bossing/Lab?
How well does this build work with Currency?
Thanks for reply and thanks for sharing.
I really love this build but I feel like im abit confused to what gems I should be using. Below is a link to my gear it would be nice if some one could point me in the right direction. Im tempted to switch to the elmentalist but would this not reck my resistances with the gear?
Spoiler
"
marcel2142 escribió:
Hey nice Build.
I guess since youre playing SSF this build excells in every way?
Hows Map Clearing/Bossing/Lab?
How well does this build work with Currency?
Thanks for reply and thanks for sharing.

I have cleared till T16 guardians (non-corrupted version) using the Chaos setup of this build.
Spoiler

I was able to do a pretty nasty Abyss corrupted map deathless too:
Spoiler

The newly updated elemental version does way more damage so I believe I will be able to clear the corrupted guardian maps. Will attempt again when I gain 1 more level.

In terms of clear speed. I would say it is very fast. Boss dies fast too (requires concentrated gem).

With my current progression in SSF, this build should work great in trading league. :)

"
Flammoo escribió:
I really love this build but I feel like im abit confused to what gems I should be using. Below is a link to my gear it would be nice if some one could point me in the right direction. Im tempted to switch to the elmentalist but would this not reck my resistances with the gear?
Spoiler

I recommend you to go for dagger + energy shield setup. This is what I am currently using in SSF:

You can check out Recommended Rares section in the guide on recommended rolls. Ignore the gems in the shield as I am just using it to level them.

For gems setup, you can follow according to the gems section. I have it grouped according to individual slot.

I also recommend you to use this pair of gloves:

With Elemental Weakness curse, you will be able to do more damage.

If you can make fire + cold + lightning resistance to be of same value, Wise Oak flask will enable you to have 21% elemental penetration on your attacks.

Use Essence Worm and socket Hatred gem into it, you will be able to run Herald of Ash as shown in the gem setup for helm in the guide.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 4 sept. 2017 22:39:01
Hey i want to start this build in new league but not SSF what are the require gears would be great if u can post that, love the builds idea
"
benkei8 escribió:
Hey i want to start this build in new league but not SSF what are the require gears would be great if u can post that, love the builds idea

I would say Carcass Jack is the main required gear for the build since it provide great AOE buff.

Essence Worm allows you to equip Hatred and Herald of Ash + Warlord's Mark at the same time.

Next will be Heretic's Veil for the curse and 12% reduced mana reserver. A rare helm like this is fine too:

Hrimsorrow and Atziri's Acuity gloves are recommended for the glove slot. Hrimsorrow enables full elemental conversion while Acuity allows you to drop Vaal Pact and regain life regen.

Weapon wise, rare dagger and energy shield is preferred (as shown in my post above).
I have a 5L chest. Should I be using controlled destruction or increase area support?
"
xaeror35 escribió:
I have a 5L chest. Should I be using controlled destruction or increase area support?

You will keep both Controlled Destruction and Increased Area. Instead you remove Increased Critical Damage from the 6L setup.
I am RIPing on bosses almost always. I can clear t10 maps easy but bosses t6 and up can nuke me pretty badly. It is bad enough that I skip bosses almost always or risk losing significant XP.

LVL 83

My Gear:

Editado por útlima vez por xaeror35 en 16 sept. 2017 12:55:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional