[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
Garfunkel escribió:
Here's update for my pastebin of this build - https://pastebin.com/j4bSzude

90lvl, 610k Total DPS and 6k HP, 536 life regen. I bought a new claw yesterday with 38 INT and a jewel with some int on it so I was able to respec two +30 nodes from the tree. I also found that if you equip Singularity in your main hand you have more DPS.

I use my Stone Golem and Blood Rage on 19lvl CWDT so I don't have to recast Stone Golem all the time that was really annoying in high lvl maps where it dies within seconds. I also use Temporal Chains it is a great curse for our build. Do not use 19+lvl CWDT unless you run t10+ maps already. Then better manually cast Stone Golem and Blood Rage.

My other CWDT setup uses lvl 1 CWDT. Cos we don't need more levels from Immortal Call - it is still 0.4 duratoin at all levels and we don't produce endurance charges consistently to justify using higher lvl Immortal Call , the same is true for Phase Run. Lvl 3 is enough. Besides it is triggered more often and that is what we need from it anyway.

Using Ancestral Protector vs. Warchief is also better - we can reach very high attack speed rates - I have 12.53 with the totem up. So we stack 6 stages of BF much much faster.

Vaal'd Excavation, Wastland (double boss), Vault, Plateau - done. No deaths.

How do I view that pastebin? It's all nonsensical to me
"
uteruspunch escribió:

How do I view that pastebin? It's all nonsensical to me

Go to this website - https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
download Path of Building software (it is free). Then run it and , press the 'Import/Export Build' button. Then press 'Import from Pastebin...' button. Paste the pastebin link there.
What about Allure? It seems like it might be alright.
Thanks for your previous reply about the claws.

This might have been mentioned before, and is incredibly pedantic, but by the time you are just filling out 5% life nodes that don't path anywhere, you might as well grab Juggernaut for some minor benefits.

The life and armour nodes to the right of Warrior's Blood might also be interesting from the high 80's onwards.
About the claws: bloodseeker is needed for the instant leech. You would also prefer a claw in your offhand (unless you go garfunkels route) but don't neglect swords and daggers if their dps is superior. I just replaced a 190pdps claw with a 305pdps/ 423dps sword and the leech and dps improvement is AMAZING.
I'll probably try this build next. I have quite a few of the leveling uniques in the guild bank already, but what really sold me was the attack and dodge gif in the 'playstyle' section. :)
"
Saevan escribió:
I'll probably try this build next. I have quite a few of the leveling uniques in the guild bank already, but what really sold me was the attack and dodge gif in the 'playstyle' section. :)

lol I mean... that gif is literally the ELI5 on how you play this build.

"
nicky2tymes escribió:
About the claws: bloodseeker is needed for the instant leech. You would also prefer a claw in your offhand (unless you go garfunkels route) but don't neglect swords and daggers if their dps is superior. I just replaced a 190pdps claw with a 305pdps/ 423dps sword and the leech and dps improvement is AMAZING.

Yea, bottom line in choosing a weapon is phys DPS > total DPS > weapon type. Having a wasted implicit means nothing if you can just get more damage.

"
captainricnaz escribió:
Thanks for your previous reply about the claws.

This might have been mentioned before, and is incredibly pedantic, but by the time you are just filling out 5% life nodes that don't path anywhere, you might as well grab Juggernaut for some minor benefits.

The life and armour nodes to the right of Warrior's Blood might also be interesting from the high 80's onwards.

Nah, that is a legit point. I spoke on it a bit in the last skill tree about not wanting to travel to nodes once you get into the 90's, you definitely don't want to finally get level 91 just to gain a whole +10 strength... Having 5% life or 4% life 6% armour is much more effecient use of those last 10 points. Especially since that is the time when you may feel like rolling a new build with all the currency and gear you've accumulated.

"
uteruspunch escribió:
How would Allure work with this? Right now I've got a pretty low Bloodseeker and a Scaeva gladius sword in my offhand.

Allure would work fine, this build is so versatile you can slap damn near any weapon in your off hand and do tons of damage. High phys dps or high dps claw, sword or dagger or any axe or mace with stats with global benefits.

If you were to go shopping for something, I recommend finding the highest phys dps weapon you can afford. If you're digging through your stash, just try swapping things out and see what gets you the mot dmg or utility. I recommend using Path of Building to "test" out how different weapons affect your damage.

Hey, after I replaced The Bringer of Rain with a Belly and a +40% Blade Flurry Damage helmet my DPS has fallen from 372k to 219k. Is that a problem? I'm not sure exactly what benefits the new Belly and Helmet provide exactly. Would like some advice on what to change in my equipment as well(like what gems to put in the helmet).
My gear:
Spoiler

PoB - https://pastebin.com/it4Zikbm

EDIT: I have reverted to BoR for now, any suggestions how to deal with being overwhelmed and 1hit? That seems to happen a lot on tier8-9+ maps.
Editado por útlima vez por Mang0las en 22 ago. 2017 14:12:19
"
Mang0las escribió:
Hey, after I replaced The Bringer of Rain with a Belly and a +40% Blade Flurry Damage helmet my DPS has fallen from 372k to 219k. Is that a problem? I'm not sure exactly what benefits the new Belly and Helmet provide exactly. Would like some advice on what to change in my equipment as well(like what gems to put in the helmet).
My gear:
Spoiler

PoB - https://pastebin.com/it4Zikbm

EDIT: I have reverted to BoR for now, any suggestions how to deal with being overwhelmed and 1hit? That seems to happen a lot on tier8-9+ maps.

You DPS dropped mainly because you basically went from a 6l to a 5l.

In the BoR you have a 6 link for DPS purposes, you get Melee Phys & Faster Attacks form the helm, and you link in Maim, Ruthless and Chance to bleed for a total of 5 gems that increase your DPS. In your 5 link Belly you have 1 less gem to increase your DPS. Also since you're running Damage on Full Life, make sure to check off the "Always on Full Life" box in PoB.

Get a 6 link Belly and put in Blade Flurry - Melee Physical - Faster Attacks - Maim - Chance to Bleed - Ruthless. This will give you more DPS than the BoR will because you can level the Melee Phys and Faster Attacks up past what hte BoR gives you for free.

If you're dying while clearing maps, you just have to get more health on your gear. You also really need to get your Cast When Damage Taken links setup. Having CWDT - Immortal Call - Punishment - Phase Run is a significant defense and DPS boost. Check the guide for levels on these.

If you're dying to bosses, you have to really focus on learning the fights and dodging their 1-shot mechanics and other things they do that aren't meant to be face tanked. Almost all bosses have these things, and I'm actually really bad at this so don't feel so bad if you die to bosses.

Tier 15 map Core done (although 2 portals used cos ... very hard mods on this corrupted map)

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/mKASbT0.jpg
Editado por útlima vez por Garfunkel en 23 ago. 2017 16:32:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional