[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

What would you recommend for gems to use for your helm when u have a 6 link belly of the beast?

Here's update for my pastebin of this build - https://pastebin.com/j4bSzude

90lvl, 610k Total DPS and 6k HP, 536 life regen. I bought a new claw yesterday with 38 INT and a jewel with some int on it so I was able to respec two +30 nodes from the tree. I also found that if you equip Singularity in your main hand you have more DPS.

I use my Stone Golem and Blood Rage on 19lvl CWDT so I don't have to recast Stone Golem all the time that was really annoying in high lvl maps where it dies within seconds. I also use Temporal Chains it is a great curse for our build. Do not use 19+lvl CWDT unless you run t10+ maps already. Then better manually cast Stone Golem and Blood Rage.

My other CWDT setup uses lvl 1 CWDT. Cos we don't need more levels from Immortal Call - it is still 0.4 duratoin at all levels and we don't produce endurance charges consistently to justify using higher lvl Immortal Call , the same is true for Phase Run. Lvl 3 is enough. Besides it is triggered more often and that is what we need from it anyway.

Using Ancestral Protector vs. Warchief is also better - we can reach very high attack speed rates - I have 12.53 with the totem up. So we stack 6 stages of BF much much faster.

Vaal'd Excavation, Wastland (double boss), Vault, Plateau - done. No deaths.

Editado por útlima vez por Garfunkel en 19 ago. 2017 13:53:28
Hello all,
I'm brand new to PoE but have played the diablo franchise since D1. I've created a duelist using the basic guideline in this build for dual wield...however--I don't really like the claw as a weapon and was wondering what other viable dual wield weapon and skill choices I have. I appreciate any feedback...I'm def. not a casual player and would rather spend time building a well rounded end game character in my first go. Thank you all for your time, suggestions, peace.
"
Alavar escribió:
Hello all,
I'm brand new to PoE but have played the diablo franchise since D1. I've created a duelist using the basic guideline in this build for dual wield...however--I don't really like the claw as a weapon and was wondering what other viable dual wield weapon and skill choices I have. I appreciate any feedback...I'm def. not a casual player and would rather spend time building a well rounded end game character in my first go. Thank you all for your time, suggestions, peace.

Why you don't like claws? Another option is using thrusting one-hand swords (foils). But they have a %global critical mod which is useless for this build. If you gonna use foils then it is a good idea to change the tree - remove a point from Resolution Technique and take instead some %crit chance, multi, accuracy nodes from the tree. The downside of doing so is that you 'd have less points for %life, armour, jewel slots etc.
Editado por útlima vez por Garfunkel en 19 ago. 2017 17:04:41
"
Garfunkel escribió:
"
Alavar escribió:
Hello all,

Why you don't like claws? Another option is using thrusting one-hand swords (foils). But they have a %global critical mod which is useless for this build. If you gonna use foils then it is a good idea to change the tree - remove a point from Resolution Technique and take instead some %crit chance, multi, accuracy nodes from the tree. The downside of doing so is that you 'd have less points for %life, armour, jewel slots etc.

It's really just an aesthetic thing...I like the look of daggers/swords
"
Alavar escribió:

It's really just an aesthetic thing...I like the look of daggers/swords

Use a skin transfer! You can use claws as your weapon, but they will look like literally any other one-handed weapon in the game.

You lose a lot by using swords or daggers instead of claws. Claws have leech implicits, this build is based on leech. Like Garfunkel said, daggers and swords have crit and accuracy implicits, but since we run Resolute Technique we can't crit and our hits can't be evaded. Basically, you'd be giving up more leech in exchange for crit or accuracy.

-edit grammar cause i speel bad
Editado por útlima vez por TheNotoriousPIG en 19 ago. 2017 22:58:01
Decided to try Garfunkel's build. Any advices? What should i change in skill tree/gear?
I have only 4.3k hp
Editado por útlima vez por Koneko1 en 20 ago. 2017 0:15:52
gotta say this build surprise me, its able to do full key run uber izaro, just had to dodge any big attack and youre good to go.
"
Koneko1 escribió:
Decided to try Garfunkel's build. Any advices? What should i change in skill tree/gear?
I have only 4.3k hp

I can't consider it to be 'my build' : ) it is my version of TheNotoriousPIG's build. But I wouldn't advice using my version unless you are at least lvl87+. You need some skill points, pretty good gear. So stick with TheNotoriousPIG's version before you have right gear. Do not neglect resistances! They should be at least 75% each and better overcapped!

Again , using CWDT 19+ lvl is not good before you run high tier maps. Simply because your Temporal Chain, Blood Rage and Stone Golem won't be triggered often enough. You need high damage monsters. A rule of thumb - if you see that your Stone Golem dies every 20-30 seconds and you get tired of re-casting it over and over switch to the CWDT 19+ lvl setup.

Another important thing I forgot to mention in my post above. Phase Run MUST be linked last! So you need

R ⇒ R
......⇓
G ⇐ R

here's a fragment from Wiki explaining this :
"
Phase Run should be placed as the last skill gem to be triggered, because otherwise it would go straight to the second buff (the one that boosts melee damage for 0.20 seconds) since another skill (the gem(s) linked after it) would be triggered after Phase Run and therefore end its first phase immediately.

Your tree seems ok to me. Just I would swap two %12 increased melee damage nodes with two 'Armour, Evasion and Life' nodes just below the Duelist start point. That is because I find our damage is more than enough and HP is always not :) Besides we need to squeeze any 1% reduced physical damage from Armour we can but not sacrificing Life too much. That is why I find combo %armour+life nodes are better than pure %life.
Editado por útlima vez por Garfunkel en 20 ago. 2017 3:50:25
How would Allure work with this? Right now I've got a pretty low Bloodseeker and a Scaeva gladius sword in my offhand.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional