[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

"
Michaloff escribió:
Despite having played this game for quite a long time, some of the abbreviations are still lost on me until I hear the full name and go "Of course..".
So I have to ask, What's ToH again?

In terms of the off-hand, I might actually go ahead and try out Tempestuous Steel, right now I'm using Moonbender for that 25% Phys converted to Cold and 25% Phys converted to Lightning.

Edit: Derp, it's Taste of Hate.
Something I havent been close to afford just yet.

Moonbender is conversion rather than % of phys attack damage added as elemental damage, no real point in using it. So again, Tempestuous Steel over everything else to better deal with phys reflect, if you don't care about that because you're playing SC or w/e you can choose other stat sticks.
"
hikeon3 escribió:
How come nobody recommends using a Jack with this build?

Probably because it's a bad item.
"
WorstSmitesEU escribió:
"
hikeon3 escribió:
How come nobody recommends using a Jack with this build?

Probably because it's a bad item.

I'm using one and I've been really happy with it (unless I'm missing something). It has IPD%, flat phys, attack speed, leech, bleed% - I haven't noticed the reduced leech over time.

What else do you want from a weapon in this build?
"
hikeon3 escribió:
I'm using one and I've been really happy with it (unless I'm missing something). It has IPD%, flat phys, attack speed, leech, bleed% - I haven't noticed the reduced leech over time.

What else do you want from a weapon in this build?

You're missing that even with all max rolls it's still worse than a 300 pdps rare. The only thing you want from your weapon is pdps and it just so happens that Jack doesn't have a whole lot of that.

Editado por útlima vez por WorstSmitesEU en 30 ago. 2017 17:37:11
Love the build so far. I'm playing HSC, what are you thoughts on going Blood in the Eyes instead of Versatile Combatant for the final 2 ascendancy points?
"
fuaz0rz escribió:
Love the build so far. I'm playing HSC, what are you thoughts on going Blood in the Eyes instead of Versatile Combatant for the final 2 ascendancy points?

I wouldn't do it, then again it doesn't really matter what you do on SC.
LOL! I keep aiming sunder on enemies I never though sunder was heat seeking.
Can I use abyssus for my head gear?
"
Use Ancestral Warchief and Enduring Cry, keep Cast When Damage Taken on level 1 and Enfeeble on level 5 and level all the unused gems in the secondary weapon slots and open sockets on your gear.

I'm brand new to POE but a D3 vet and i've been using alkaizers youtube video as a base...however..in regards to Cast when damage taken/Enfeeble/Enduring cry....

I have enfeeble at lvl 5..CWDT at level 1...but what about enduring cry? I noticed alkaizer leveled his to 20...so does Enduring cry NOT proc with CWDT? In which case we manually cast Enduring?

I also noticed alkaizer has Enfeeble And Enduring cry both on his skill bar...are we manually casting them both too?

Thanks in advance...mostly trolls on global chat so hoping for a straight forward answer

-Alavar
yes CWDT doesnt work with enduring
Editado por útlima vez por Forsooth en 3 sept. 2017 19:55:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional