[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

"
Isdrydge escribió:
I don't understand your point about the resist balance with tempestous steel ? I could understand with the flask but how the weapon make somethingon it ?

I apologize, I actually meant it with the flask, i.e., tempestous steel + wise oak.
Hey all. Great build and comments, has helped me adjust well.

I've cleared all the T15's no problem, blow through them. Guardians are giving me a hard time, I don't feel like I do enough damage and I think it's because I'm running soul taker, where I have a rare that has double the damage. My problem is when I take soul taker off my mana is way too low even with level 3 enlighten.

I'm using the passive tree in the OP, where is everyone getting mana leech from? Without soul taker equipped I can get a few sunders off and I'm oom. With soul taker on it's like a death machine though.

I have a 40% belly I'm working on 6 linking. I usually run

but switch to these for guardians for the HP

Other Gear:

The rare axe I'd like to use if mana wasn't an issue:

Flasks:

Also, I have taken damage on full life out because it can't work with blood rage from what I see. WHen my blood rage is on, even if I'm hitting a target constantly regenning it will never go to max. Blood rage automatically puts you at 99% and doesn't let you get to 100%, so I've been using maim instead.

Gladiator ascendancy.
Editado por útlima vez por Cranbery en 24 ago. 2017 17:24:22
would slayer be better for endgame content? guardians,shaper,uberlab,etc

the gladiator bleed explosion seem redundant when you got good gear and one shot white mobs

outmatch and outlast is useless against single bosses

and i doubt block/spell block gonna save you in hard fights {only 40% with prismatic eclipse}

great build really easy start
Can I please get some tips on what to improve on my character?
"
TheFabulousHunter escribió:

Youre missing tons off life rolls on all of your gear, your Axe isnt that great either for your level.
Use ur Masters and craft life on your gear where you can.

Otherwise be more specific with what youre having issues with.
"
DrStaynes escribió:
"
TheFabulousHunter escribió:

Youre missing tons off life rolls on all of your gear, your Axe isnt that great either for your level.
Use ur Masters and craft life on your gear where you can.

Otherwise be more specific with what youre having issues with.

I haven't had any specific problem except for maybe single target dps. On the topic of gear, I focused a lil too much on resists and forgot about the life rolls, and i'm finding good gear hard to get.
"
I haven't had any specific problem except for maybe single target dps. On the topic of gear, I focused a lil too much on resists and forgot about the life rolls, and i'm finding good gear hard to get.

Im struggeling a bit with single target aswell so i can't really help you there. I dont know if you want to trade but you really should get a better Axe which will help you a lot already. Maybe try to get Spike gloves with Melee/Phys dmg also. I dont think there is much we can do for ST socket wise to boost our dps by much.
Editado por útlima vez por DrStaynes en 25 ago. 2017 11:25:30
"
zankioh escribió:
I assume no one with this build does phys reflect maps eh?

I wouldn't suggest it, if you are using Added Dire, Tempestuous Steel, ToH and Atziri's Promise on top of the leech and other mitigation it could work just fine but if you don't have your pots up you would probably just kill yourself.
"
Isdrydge escribió:
Hi guyz,

- What about the pantheon and upgrade we have to use ?

- after reading the complete topic, can't find a clear status on which better weapon and not including the culling strike option which can be obtain in both weapon with luck :)

thanks in advance.

Lunaris/Solaris and Yugul are the best by far for this build and for the offhand weapon I prefer Tempestuous Steel because it makes dealing with phys reflect easier.
"
Cranbery escribió:
Hey all. Great build and comments, has helped me adjust well.

I've cleared all the T15's no problem, blow through them. Guardians are giving me a hard time, I don't feel like I do enough damage and I think it's because I'm running soul taker, where I have a rare that has double the damage. My problem is when I take soul taker off my mana is way too low even with level 3 enlighten.

I'm using the passive tree in the OP, where is everyone getting mana leech from? Without soul taker equipped I can get a few sunders off and I'm oom. With soul taker on it's like a death machine though.

I have a 40% belly I'm working on 6 linking. I usually run

but switch to these for guardians for the HP

Other Gear:

The rare axe I'd like to use if mana wasn't an issue:

Flasks:

Also, I have taken damage on full life out because it can't work with blood rage from what I see. WHen my blood rage is on, even if I'm hitting a target constantly regenning it will never go to max. Blood rage automatically puts you at 99% and doesn't let you get to 100%, so I've been using maim instead.

Gladiator ascendancy.

You will have to get a mana leech roll on one of your gear pieces, a single 0.3% roll should be enough.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional