[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
ShatteredEssence escribió:
Thanks for the build, want to try this out in delve. Is it really budget friendly? Or i'd better start with generic uber lab farmer and switch later?
And yeah, would be great if we can get poe links without legacy items.
With this build starforge or disfavour is better? Or axe is adviced?
What do you suggets insted faster casting - blood rage now, since we have insta cast?
thanks.

this is a generic lab farmer. slayer gives no fucks about traps lol

the only legacy items i have are voidheart and flasks, not really relevant. the gear stat priorities section will tell you how to gear in every slot no matter the budget.

axe is better but starforge leap slam animation is the best.

free 2 links for whatever you want then, throw in a vaal double strrike or something if you like. maybe herald of agony/purity and drop blood magic, who knows.

the point of guides is to give you a starting point. branch out and experiment, then post your results here :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks alot for the answer. I have a few more quesrions.

1. How about stun? We try to avoid it with lifepool? Sounds irreliable, and a problem while acquering descent gear.

2. Is cyclone alot slower for mapping than lacerate? I guess cyclone is better for bosses, since we can move while attacking, instead of geting locked in place with multistrike? Is it better to consider cyclon as main skill, or consider 2x6l disfavours for both skills? Ty.

And a couple last.
Can you enlighten me on llech and arakaali pantheon?

How do you calculate max leechpool (seconds we have our leech up after we stop damaging? I need it to calculate overleech duration under arakaali.

Lets say we have 7000life
we leech 7000 * (0.01 * (29 * (1 + 1)) = 4060 that is our max leech per second without amu or belt nuffs. I assume that is correct.

So when we get arakaali triggered, we get 50% increased for 4 seconds (recently). That will be 4060 * (1 + 0.5) = 6090
That is our leech for the next 4 seconds. That is equal to 87% leech per second. Am i still correct? The question is what happens if immortal call gets triggered while "recently" is active? Potentialy we can trigger it every 3.25 seconds (.75/is more than enough to get 525 dmg on lvl1 cwdt. Will we get another 50% increased leech (6090 * (1 + 0.5) = 9135 (130% of 7k , which is rediculous) or just reset the timer? Thanks alot. Pls correct me where i am wrong.
Editado por útlima vez por ShatteredEssence en 31 ago. 2018 4:00:06
Is it possible to go Juggernaut?
Anyone got ideas if this could work with Static Strike?
Im POB link you have Physical Attack damage and life at the very beginning of duelist, but in endgame tree under spoiler it is not taken. Which is correct?
When using axes is the splitting strike node worth getting? In the current tree that you posted you chose to not include this node.
Will Sunder still be viable to use in this build after its nerfs?
Trying to understand how you get frenzy?
LEveling / Endgame build (Non PoB) are way out of date. Trying to determine when it's safe to go Blood Magic.
"
shinino escribió:
LEveling / Endgame build (Non PoB) are way out of date. Trying to determine when it's safe to go Blood Magic.

I personally went blood magic around 1.5k HP. Working well so far. To be honest, I could've probably gone with blood magic earlier after normal labs.
Editado por útlima vez por neomasterc en 1 sept. 2018 19:42:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional