[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

No Starforge on SSF -

I'm using this build on Beastiary SSF and i'm wondering what other 2HS could i use?? Is it better to just try and craft a 2hs? Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated. I'm liking the build so far and the leech is insane.

Thanks

"
shagjw escribió:
No Starforge on SSF -

I'm using this build on Beastiary SSF and i'm wondering what other 2HS could i use?? Is it better to just try and craft a 2hs? Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated. I'm liking the build so far and the leech is insane.

Thanks

check the leveling guide. or just wiki "unique two handers" and pick the highest physical dps for your level.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
what do u think about daressos salute amu?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child escribió:
what do u think about daressos salute amu?

nice for cyclone but i'd rather a rare 99% of the time.
what do you think about the new voidforge? i wonder if its a good choice compared to the starforge.
"
Cruentar escribió:
what do you think about the new voidforge? i wonder if its a good choice compared to the starforge.

well considering we're pure phys chaos and voidforge says deal neither of those, probably a different build entirely. it builds like melee doomfletch prism.
I might just be missing something, but what in the build inflicts bleeding? I see Bloodlust is linked to Warchief but I can't see what inflicts bleeding to make that useful.
"
IceTwenty escribió:
I might just be missing something, but what in the build inflicts bleeding? I see Bloodlust is linked to Warchief but I can't see what inflicts bleeding to make that useful.

skill tree + voidheart
Just want to come and say thank you for the build.

Incase those who looking for the build to play or league starter build or start playing the game for first time you should read this.

23 March 2018 in Beastiary League Softcore
I test your Lacerate build with blood Magic Keystone and its work great, good for league starter because the build can start with the cheap item and upgrade to high end. Can clear yellow and red map with medicore item.

I test Lacerate 2 Hand Sword Build so here Ill tell you why I like it.

- Good for leveling because high damage from 2 Handed Sword
- While leveling 4link is enough to do the job plus CAP RESIST and get some leech you should be fine to Act10
- Lacerate is a straight forward for upgrading gear. No complex stat require for example, you cap the resist from gear so you can mitigate the damage , then after that its all about the Plus damage you can put in on all of your gear, its simple if you want more damage just find the rare one with the damage mod that support the 2hand sword or physical damage and that's it.
- Big AoE and Good for Single target. When farming or mapping put in blue gem increase Area effect will make your life easier. Good single target damage swap in the Conc gem and its excellent for single target. (but most time i go farming with Increase Area Effect Gem because it make my farming faster)
- I made 5 link in about 2-3 day of map farming and trade the stuff. after a few day with farming i got enough currency to make 6 link item
- I know Lacerate is a old skill nobody playing. Can't compare those META speed build REAVE or Cyclone.
- Lacerate got it place which is, it can run all map mod because its Melee Range attack + Very Fast Attack Speed + High Life + High Leech
- Ability to run all map mod make you just alchemy and go without have to worry or stop and read the afflix on the map

TL:DR Lacerate 2hand Sword Physical + Blood Magic Keystone Build is very good for new player and league starter. Easy to understand , No Complex in upgrading gear. Can run all map mod.

P.S. I use this build to start the league and now I got enough currency to change from Lacerate to another build that I really want to play. so no item to show sorry but if to mention a few I have Starforge 6L(Lacerate) , Kaom Heart (elder chest is expensive) , and rest of the gear of 1ex each

Editado por útlima vez por pongsacha en 23 mar. 2018 13:20:08
Hi, i run Tectonic Slam Slayer. Would love some suggestions. I want to know if there are any ways to make my character better. The guide i ran end near lvl 70 and now i feel like walking through the mist.

This is my current gear:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional