[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Thank you so much Demi, I respect you for your time and afford answering my previous question..

I'd love to hear you input on conc effect vs maim, as I replaced main for tests and getting solid damage, what do you think about this setup? and why do you prefer main? simply for the extended area of effect?
"
voodooalien757 escribió:
Thank you so much Demi, I respect you for your time and afford answering my previous question..

I'd love to hear you input on conc effect vs maim, as I replaced main for tests and getting solid damage, what do you think about this setup? and why do you prefer main? simply for the extended area of effect?

conc feelsbadman with aoe nerfs. i'd swap out faster for conc if you want max dps.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
updated 3.2 video guide

https://youtu.be/HDdGiocZBGE
Loved your new video, big thanks!
by the way, what Panteons you take for cyclone? (no more stationary playstyle)
Also fort+endurance gems do not help anymore while using cyclone as you don't jump much, whats the alternative then?
Editado por útlima vez por voodooalien757 en 16 mar. 2018 12:28:57
Demi,

Trying this out and have a quick question. For earthquake you said ruthless on the new 3.2 video but in the guide it does not have that support gem in the 6 link. Just want to verify what is the axe 6 link in priority for earthquake. Thank you again. So far going great.
"
Draken1976 escribió:
Demi,

Trying this out and have a quick question. For earthquake you said ruthless on the new 3.2 video but in the guide it does not have that support gem in the 6 link. Just want to verify what is the axe 6 link in priority for earthquake. Thank you again. So far going great.

ruthless is better if you dont like gem swapping.
if that is fully phys dmg build why do you have inc ele dmg on your steel ring and belt?
"
Volframus escribió:
if that is fully phys dmg build why do you have inc ele dmg on your steel ring and belt?

because i'm wearing self crafted mirror gear. the wed does nothing for starforge, it helps if you use a diff weapon with taste tho
how much it would hurt by changing damage on full life to conc effet? inc area while mapping

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional