[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hi i have mana issue at level 64 is this something normal ?
i have to keep an hybrid flask :/
https://pastebin.com/Yn6iFLc1

EDIT : problem solve i forgot the little point "o,4% mana leech"
Editado por útlima vez por Eywua en 6 feb. 2019 20:49:49
Why did u choose Adds Physical Damage to Attacks instead of Increased Damage While Leeching on gloves? U can get 43% more damage permanently because u always leeching.
How do you build up endurance charges with this to proc the immortal call? What am i missing lol.
"
Aksm escribió:
How do you build up endurance charges with this to proc the immortal call? What am i missing lol.

immortal call has a base duration of .4 seconds without endurances
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
Aksm escribió:

Oh ok, thanks. So it's more of a one hit safeguard.

Been wondering if i was doing something wrong here, cause i tend to die quite often from syndicate one hits in higher Tier maps. But i guess i'll just get all safehouses out and block syndicates from spanwing in high tiers.

Thx for the headsup.
"
Aksm escribió:
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
Aksm escribió:

Oh ok, thanks. So it's more of a one hit safeguard.

Been wondering if i was doing something wrong here, cause i tend to die quite often from syndicate one hits in higher Tier maps. But i guess i'll just get all safehouses out and block syndicates from spanwing in high tiers.

Thx for the headsup.

it doesn't do anything against one shots, it only helps give u a bit of a phys damage buffer to leech up in between hits.

it's a bit hard to say what exactly is killing you. if it's a specific syndicate member, i'd look up their damage types and make sure you're dealing with it properly. we're pretty good on phys damage, but chaos damage can be rough if you haven't bothered to cap.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
use Atziri's instead. Starforge requires some tree editing.
Editado por útlima vez por meestaShin en 9 feb. 2019 6:33:02
Hello demi, can I have 1 question for you, If I want to play tectonic slam in 3.5, how can I gain EC ? EC on stun gem still enough?
Hi im new with this build currently i have some problem with mana for using skill my mana pool after aura is like 80 only and sth i dont have enough mana for using skill then die! Please give me some advices for my problem! Tks u!

This is my gear after two weeks with your guide! you have any advices for upgrade this? And i follow the skill tree in your pathofbuild but i found that different from your current skill tree in your newest video

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional