[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
yungg113 escribió:
awesome build, but im having trouble staying alive can anyone take a look and help please.?

gear looks ok, amulet and belt could be upgraded into elder gear for leech rate/life recovery and much more damage.

jewels could be upgraded, need more life/damage.

your flasks are the main issue, no phys mitigation from basalt or taste and you're still carrying a life flask because of your lack of elder gear. keep workin on it
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
yungg113 escribió:
awesome build, but im having trouble staying alive can anyone take a look and help please.?

gear looks ok, amulet and belt could be upgraded into elder gear for leech rate/life recovery and much more damage.

jewels could be upgraded, need more life/damage.

your flasks are the main issue, no phys mitigation from basalt or taste and you're still carrying a life flask because of your lack of elder gear. keep workin on it

Thanksss demi ill keep working on it
Hey Demi!

Took your advice and made what changes I could make right now, would love a status update (changed weapon, jewels, some flasks, main ability, neck). made a few passive point adjustments with the updated build, feel a little less tanky now though

Editado por útlima vez por Soulstrike628 en 26 ene. 2019 16:27:11
"
Soulstrike628 escribió:
Hey Demi!

Took your advice and made what changes I could make right now, would love a status update (changed weapon, jewels, some flasks, main ability, neck)

same issues, lacking a ton of life/phys/attack speed/etc on gear. didn't bother checking jewels. follow the gear stat priorities section as well as jewels and get the right flasks. every piece of gear should have 70+ life, having 0-30 is unacceptable for having 2 6L's.

remember, you can't do damage if you're dead.
[/quote]Hey Demi!

Took your advice and made what changes I could make right now, would love a status update (changed weapon, jewels, some flasks, main ability, neck)

[/quote]

same issues, lacking a ton of life/phys/attack speed/etc on gear. didn't bother checking jewels. follow the gear stat priorities section as well as jewels and get the right flasks. every piece of gear should have 70+ life, having 0-30 is unacceptable for having 2 6L's.

remember, you can't do damage if you're dead.[/quote]

picked these up right quick, but i need to go farm for currency or hope some stuff sells. a little short atm

Also reworked my skill tree and HP jumped up over 6200, so that's a definite positive change

Editado por útlima vez por Soulstrike628 en 26 ene. 2019 22:38:31
Hey Demi, I got a question. I don't see stun immunity in the build or items, and nobody in the comments seem to mention it either (at least in the first couple pages I checked).

So do I not need to worry about stun immunity when using this build? Am I missing something?
hi , can some1 take a look on my character ? im dying almost every time to betrayal encounters...
"
obuw escribió:
Hey Demi, I got a question. I don't see stun immunity in the build or items, and nobody in the comments seem to mention it either (at least in the first couple pages I checked).

So do I not need to worry about stun immunity when using this build? Am I missing something?

not sure what you mean, the path of building/skill tree have unwavering stance allocated since leveling 3 tree.
Oh, I checked the video and it didn't seem to have it, my bad.

So, doesn't the lack of any defenses (no dodge, evasion, etc) hurt a lot? Or I guess it doesn't matter when you have so much leech?
Editado por útlima vez por obuw en 29 ene. 2019 3:25:36
I'm hoping this is at least better than my last gear post, which still needed a good deal of work

flasks still need work though - and yes i know theres a missing gem in my boots. lost some dex so the gem in there nulled out, will replace it though so its not a wasted slot
Editado por útlima vez por Soulstrike628 en 29 ene. 2019 21:59:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional