[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Build feels real good man! Dunno what the fuck i'm doing wrong though... From the forum it seems I lack Survivability, being at 6k life... :/ I find dunno if its my gearing or what but I fail miserably at t16 and up.

Any idea where the hell im I'm lacking?
Editado por útlima vez por DevyLevy en 2 ago. 2017 15:01:12
With belly hp bumps by like +450 to roughly 6.5k
"
DevyLevy escribió:

steel has bad life, belt has no life, boots have ok life. no str spammed on gear. im betting you have bad jewels as well, i think i have 7 7% life jewels.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Tvuce escribió:
Hi Demi, willing to play this build in harbringer league, but i was wondering: does melee damage on full life work with blood magic? I mean, i don't think life spent for skills counts as a degen so you will not be at full life when you use lacerate. I'm probably missing something.

:D
"
Tvuce escribió:
"
Tvuce escribió:
Hi Demi, willing to play this build in harbringer league, but i was wondering: does melee damage on full life work with blood magic? I mean, i don't think life spent for skills counts as a degen so you will not be at full life when you use lacerate. I'm probably missing something.

:D

I am not sure since I never played the build or a Slayer myself, but the overkill leech should keep you at full life as long as you keep leeching.
I know but, even if you get instantly to full life because of leech, the exact moment you cast lacerate you will spend life and you won't be full. Am i right?
You say to use Lacerate at level 12 won't it be slow?
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
DevyLevy escribió:

steel has bad life, belt has no life, boots have ok life. no str spammed on gear. im betting you have bad jewels as well, i think i have 7 7% life jewels.

Yeah, got one jewel with life, stacking damage and attack speed on them primarily. But I see the issue X/ str and life... Thanks (Thumbs Up)
-did u try to replacing the melee dmg on full life with maim support in the warchief setup ?
-what is ur opinion about flat phy from the gem chance to bleed sup
-can i use hatred or HoA? even at least 1 curse?

"
deadpks escribió:
-did u try to replacing the melee dmg on full life with maim support in the warchief setup ?
-what is ur opinion about flat phy from the gem chance to bleed sup
-can i use hatred or HoA? even at least 1 curse?

It might be better to swap out bloodlust for maim instead because you probably can forego the voidheart/legacy voidheart due to nerfs to bleeding/poison damage.

Due to nerfs to bleeding, chance to bleed support probably doesn't make the cut. I haven't played beta so I don't know how well the flat phys scales, but I don't think it would outscale any of your other more multipliers especially since starforge already has such high base stats.

You can use hatred or HoA and would probably end up using both, but then you would have to change the build to not use starforge anymore since starforge doesn't benefit from elemental damage. You could probably switch to another 2H skill, like sunder or EQ and swap weapon to disfavour/high end axe/mace. As for the curse, he has enfeeble in his CWDT setup already and since this build runs blood magic, you can't really run blasphemy. There's nothing to attach to curse on hit either. So swap out enfeeble for your curse of choice in CWDT.
Editado por útlima vez por DaAznSon en 2 ago. 2017 19:47:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional