[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

Saving up for a Blessing of Esh to upgrade my HOTA to a HOWA but its going well so far in Bestiary. At 7.5k ES and having a blast and clearing low maps fine so far.
Still levelling with this build and i must say it hasn't really been too bad to level with. My life is ultra low (was like 1.5k, got it up to 2k so i can farm aqueduct) but that's because I skimped on life nodes.

My question is how do you feel about other skills such as wild strike or frost blades for clearing? Is it a simple just swap gems in and out or do changes need to be made to the tree? (if so don't worry I will play the skills suggested). I've been leveling with wild strike and it's just fun to me :P

EDIT: level 82 now and maps are super easy, only done up to like t6 but I just breeze right through it all. 7.2k ES atm. Damage is quite high and everything melts. I know t6 is low but I just started mapping so i'll be on reds in a few days.
Editado por útlima vez por bitbite11 en 6 mar. 2018 12:05:57
Why wouldn't we go slayer instead of inquisitor for more damage while leeching and leech just being smoother? Or does it not work with swapping leech to ES?
"
bitbite11 escribió:

My question is how do you feel about other skills such as wild strike or frost blades for clearing? Is it a simple just swap gems in and out or do changes need to be made to the tree? (if so don't worry I will play the skills suggested). I've been leveling with wild strike and it's just fun to me :P

There is plenty of good skill choices for this build. I chose molten as I don't like swapping skills all the time and that one has the most damage and thus can do the hardest bosses which other skills can struggle with

"
mrgreenly escribió:
Why wouldn't we go slayer instead of inquisitor for more damage while leeching and leech just being smoother? Or does it not work with swapping leech to ES?

Overleech doesn't work with ES. Only works with life. Inquisitor isn't great but its the best of the templar options and even being not great it becomes the best option because "path of the templar" behind it saves us 3 points in the tree
Sup bro , one question i have full build atm except elder jewel and few yellow jewels , and 5l atm what jewels use in the 5l im confused with this , and how i get more ES leech i leech nothing if i dont use atziri promisse , thanks
Hey!
Two questins here:
1. Does "The Green Dream" Jewel work with this build? Just needs small passive tree changes.

2. I am thinking about buying the "120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently" boot enchantment because my EO procrate is very low at the moment and i thinkt would buff the EO uptime a lot. Is it a possible boot enchantment option for this build or not worth buying?
"
stratomemo1 escribió:
Sup bro , one question i have full build atm except elder jewel and few yellow jewels , and 5l atm what jewels use in the 5l im confused with this , and how i get more ES leech i leech nothing if i dont use atziri promisse , thanks

ele focus, damage on full life and concentrated effect all give about the same damage so it doesn't matter which one you drop for a 5-link.

The pure talent jewel gives 1% attack damage leech while attached the the duelist starting location which this build does. If you do not have the pure talent jewel yet the guide tells you to get "vitality void" for leech.

"
Hey!
Two questins here:
1. Does "The Green Dream" Jewel work with this build? Just needs small passive tree changes.

2. I am thinking about buying the "120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently" boot enchantment because my EO procrate is very low at the moment and i thinkt would buff the EO uptime a lot. Is it a possible boot enchantment option for this build or not worth buying?

I tried the green dream but didn't like it, less damage then a rare jewel and the charges were not reliable enough. If you really want to keep up charges for normal mapping I would use blood rage but then you need to accept the degen

Your damage should be good enough that you don't need EO except for on bosses where you should be attacking fast enough to proc it reasonably quickly. added lightning damage when not killed recently will be best dps against bosses which is the only place I really cared about extra damage but any enchant should be fine
Ok, ty!
Editado por útlima vez por ninjai187 en 8 mar. 2018 6:14:29
"
WaffleT escribió:
ele focus, damage on full life and concentrated effect all give about the same damage so it doesn't matter which one you drop for a 5-link.

Hey man, what do you think about scaling shock effect (using Crackling Speed/Breath of Lightning) and using light pen instead of ele focus, going Raider/Elementalist?

This way we can have perma 40% inc. damage through shock, while being able to run ele reflect maps and having access to other golem. Scion elementalist seems like a really solid choice instead of inquisitor.
Editado por útlima vez por Knuckledust13 en 10 mar. 2018 6:51:36
"
Knuckledust13 escribió:

Hey man, what do you think about scaling shock effect (using Crackling Speed/Breath of Lightning) and using light pen instead of ele focus, going Raider/Elementalist?

This way we can have perma 40% inc. damage through shock, while being able to run ele reflect maps and having access to other golem. Scion elementalist seems like a really solid choice instead of inquisitor.

Where are you getting 40% inc damage though shock? Scion forces a 10% shock if your shock is below the normal threshold and after all the nodes you mention thats 60% increased effect of shock which makes the shock give 16% more damage taken not 40%

Lightning pen is still not worth using over damage on full life. This build was already dropping 1 between three of the best damage gems in the game so the one to drop would just change from damage on full life to ele focus

I dropped Raider not inquisitor while testing this, the build can afford to drop some damage but it can't really afford to drop any ES and path of the templar saves us 3 pathing points which are spent on more efficient ES

Elementalist's damage is reasonably close to the raiders but it relies on two conditional elements. Having both flame and lightning golems alive which they won't always be and shocking every 2 seconds which I feel like won't be at all reliable with only 5% shock chance. Theoretically you can invest in more shock chance and effect nodes but they don't beat out Arcing blows or Catalyse in value and again I don't think the build can afford to cut ES nodes for damage ones.

Even with 40% increased effect it wasn't worth the investment to try and add in herald of thunder either.

Its very tempting as being able to run ele reflect maps for free is quite appealing but I think I had to hand it to the raider who gets frenzy/onslaught very reliably on bosses and has +10% movement speed for map clear on all maps
Editado por útlima vez por WaffleT en 10 mar. 2018 11:47:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional