[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

"
monsieurmagz escribió:
Wow I'm suprised this can facetank izaro merciless lab with tabula rasa body armour and 3k shield armour

well all the items are super dirt cheap.... so where is the problem ?!

EDIT: anyone knows why? i have enlighten lvl 3 in vertex and i can't use all the 3 auras.... is this normal ?

Chatacter = XENO_AOE_Cyclone

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 27 feb. 2018 20:55:02
3.2 Scion losing the ES from Hiero sucks... I wonder how well moving this whole build to 3.2 Trickster would work, especially with getting a ton of ES from a ES/EV Splendour.
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

well all the items are super dirt cheap.... so where is the problem ?!

EDIT: anyone knows why? i have enlighten lvl 3 in vertex and i can't use all the 3 auras.... is this normal ?

Chatacter = XENO_AOE_Cyclone

This build has specific needs that can take a day or two to appear in the market. Making it your first build is doable and I've done it in previous leagues but its no solo self found build

You do not have the extra 4% reduced mana reserved node in the tree that this build gets near the scion start.

"
Firewok escribió:
3.2 Scion losing the ES from Hiero sucks... I wonder how well moving this whole build to 3.2 Trickster would work, especially with getting a ton of ES from a ES/EV Splendour.

losing the mana into ES does suck. The new fated atizir's mirror has more base ES then we lose from heirophant though so if the item is at all affordable for an endgame character then this build will end up with 15% more damage and 10% more ES then it had

The trickster I'm not so keen on. It used to give 250 ES for free. Now to get that much ES you need a 1500 Evasion rating chest but the spelndour is only gonna give 60ES which is much worse. Without the good pathing and extra skill points of the scion the trickster will now result in significantly less ES then the scion

Now the best part of trickster is that "harness the void" damage boost which people say is like 45% more damage but I don't think thats enough to carry it for this build
lmk once yyou found which ascendancy to go from now on, and if there is any huge change with the patch note
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Think I am going to run with this as my league starter. Was considering a Spark Inquis but this looks more fun and better against bosses if maybe a tad bit slower at map clear.
Thank you so much for the update WaffleT, I love this build, nice that we even get a slight buff :)
hi i want try your build it looks really well :D good job BTW. I have one question how you leech mana buring boss fight
"
timer26 escribió:
hi i want try your build it looks really well :D good job BTW. I have one question how you leech mana buring boss fight

Ah right. Pre 3.2 it could sustain based off mana regen with the rings and heirophant ascend but since that got gutted now we do need some mana leech. I've changed the tree to include mind drinker as that seems the most convenient
hi again me
i guess this build is unplayable in league since 3.2 because they remove breach so is inpossible craft Hand of Wisdom and Action. do you are have any solution or is another way how to get it?
"
timer26 escribió:
hi again me
i guess this build is unplayable in league since 3.2 because they remove breach so is inpossible craft Hand of Wisdom and Action. do you are have any solution or is another way how to get it?

They did not remove breach they removed the ability to force a breach using a level 8 zana. It takes quite some time and investment to get a level 8 zana and this was not the main source of breach items.

Its still day 1 of the new league and many hand of thought and motion claws have already appeared in the market selling for 5-10c and this price will drop as the league continues. Thought and motion is only about 30% weaker then HOWA so there isn't even a rush to upgrade it too quickly

Its even possible that the item will be cheaper this league as the blood alter beast crafting can randomly craft breach specific items even without getting to mapping and entering a real breach
Editado por útlima vez por WaffleT en 3 mar. 2018 8:30:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional