Not supported anymore

Hey guys, first of all thanks to Twinks for this awesome build!

I've startet this build 5 days ago and it´s very comfortable to play :))

Can someone check maybe my gear i dont know what i should try to upgrade next.

I play atm with a 5 linked chest is concentrated effect a good way to increase the dmg while leveling or is there a better choice?

if i have a tabula rasa should i still level with a wand +1fire gem ?! or is tabula rasa better!?!?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Pixelicious escribió:

I play atm with a 5 linked chest is concentrated effect a good way to increase the dmg while leveling or is there a better choice?

Gem wise is concentrated effect the best / only option to increase your damage further besides the standard 4 link setup. Your gear can´t be checked if you hide your characters at the settings...

"
xenochaos1 escribió:
if i have a tabula rasa should i still level with a wand +1fire gem ?! or is tabula rasa better!?!?

Till the support gems for RF are limited and you should switch with lev 31 anyways towards a 4 link when getting the increased burning damage a tabula is useless, except if you wanna 5 link it when getting increased area of effect at level 38 instead of just swapping it with concentrated effect (trash/boss).
Lonewolf
"
Twinks escribió:
"
Pixelicious escribió:

Gem wise is concentrated effect the best / only option to increase your damage further besides the standard 4 link setup. Your gear can´t be checked if you hide your characters at the settings...

"
xenochaos1 escribió:

Till the support gems for RF are limited and you should switch with lev 31 anyways towards a 4 link when getting the increased burning damage a tabula is useless, except if you wanna 5 link it when getting increased area of effect at level 38 instead of just swapping it with concentrated effect (trash/boss).

Oh didnt know that i hidden the char tab, it should work now
Gear is fine.
Passivtree is fine.
Jewels are fine.

Easiest improvements would be for me to replace helmet and belt and look that you get both with chaos resistance, till the helmet is totally trimmed towards armour and life it should be relatively easy and cheap to get those 2 new items with needed resistances on them.
Also you can try to reroll the Marble Amulet implicit with a blessed orb to get closer to the 1.6%, be aware though that the range is 1.2-1.6% so yours is already kinda ok.
You have certain gems at 17-19% Quality, if you have GCP´s laying around fix them ;)

The onyl real improvements though are now Jewels in Trifecta (Life + 2 damage increase mods)

Well done, gl & hf
Lonewolf
What is the actual math if you link both inc aoe and conc effect? Just wondering if I end up getting a 5l,and am too lazy to swap out the gems.
"
Twinks escribió:
Gear is fine.
Passivtree is fine.
Jewels are fine.

Easiest improvements would be for me to replace helmet and belt and look that you get both with chaos resistance, till the helmet is totally trimmed towards armour and life it should be relatively easy and cheap to get those 2 new items with needed resistances on them.
Also you can try to reroll the Marble Amulet implicit with a blessed orb to get closer to the 1.6%, be aware though that the range is 1.2-1.6% so yours is already kinda ok.
You have certain gems at 17-19% Quality, if you have GCP´s laying around fix them ;)

The onyl real improvements though are now Jewels in Trifecta (Life + 2 damage increase mods)

Well done, gl & hf

Oh thanks :)

i got an helmet upgrade and iam looking now for an belt with some chaos resists.
for the jewels is there a difference between increase burning damage / damage over time / area damage ?
i mean burning dmg on jewels got way bigger roll

I laughted quite a bit, double perfect roll regalia from shaper
then I got sad because ES is nerfed to oblivion
but I may get something out of this.

Also gloves with 30% over time can be used instead of helm,they are cheaper
and jewels are too expensive to run the jewel+gloves combo

I'd really reccomend that because It cost just 10chaos as not many ppl do that
Essence itself cost 30

Just take trash ones and craft hp on it.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Editado por útlima vez por CAKE en 26 ago. 2017 0:06:43
"
To make EE work, we have to have somewhere (Ring/Amu/Gloves) adds x to x Cold or Lightning Damage to attacks. That way we will activate EE with Cyclone or Blade Vortex and they will lose 50% fire Resistance.

Why does my cold damage not get added to blade vortex?
"
zq8 escribió:
"
To make EE work, we have to have somewhere (Ring/Amu/Gloves) adds x to x Cold or Lightning Damage to attacks. That way we will activate EE with Cyclone or Blade Vortex and they will lose 50% fire Resistance.

Why does my cold damage not get added to blade vortex?

Blade vortex is a spell, not an attack.
IGN: Munkehboi

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional