Not supported anymore

arent we supposed to use scorching ray to reduce fire resist on boss!??!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

No

Just use this gem setup on boss.
Not SR at all.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
Nishizono escribió:
I just saw that you dropped vit, that's how you use it. Do you like it much more? What is your regen now? Do you sometimes run extra curse aura off and use vit, or flasks are enough at times?

When I run the dual curse setup to farm XP and Items at T10-12 I don´t use a Life Flask at all just to increase the clearspeed and it´s honestly also not needed, the only thing you have to watch out are anti regeneration mods (-max res, 60% less reg) and there the only risk is to not get distracted to long, because you can´t stopp RF ^^
Yes, at some lategame maps are bosses which kinda do require you to at least change up the flasks, for instance Dark Forest boss with his bleeding damage.
Changing back to vitality is not really needed when your gear and passivtree is decent the ~1.8% do not matter that much when you have the Splendour Chest, without it might be still decent due you only having the plain regeneration.

"
webas escribió:
To OP:
What about skin of the loyal? Is that chest any good? Or if its vaaled? Your opinion?

With ~ 10k armour you have around 45% phys damage mitigation, with 20k it is around 65%.
You can reach that with a Granite/Rumi's Flask simple and easy too.
We do barely have any Evasion and we do not wanna have our minimalistic ES getting doubled.
The +1 is nice to have, but at the gems we are using not a big increase to get enough value out of it, especially because the skill gem (RF) does not get anything out of it.

"
xenochaos1 escribió:

You are not supposed to do anything, but you are free to do everything.
(Even with my basic english that sounded like some crazy Yoda stuff)
At bosses up to T14 switching to Concentrated Effect is easily enough and at higher content and endgame bosses you will not often have the time to channel SR stacks during having those bosses inside the RF radius. It is just 1 gem slot, put the portal away and just try it for yourself.

Edit: New Ascendant Picture Kreygasm
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 25 ago. 2017 0:57:01
ok im a bit of a noob when it comes to this game, im just wondering if heart of flame at the top of the tree is worth taking for a damage increase.
"
Caiyn escribió:
ok im a bit of a noob when it comes to this game, im just wondering if heart of flame at the top of the tree is worth taking for a damage increase.

It does have less value than the other clusters choosen, so it is not worth to take it, except if my max amount of skillpoints used is wrong compared to the real total, if you have enough points left it would be a choice. or if you have only really weak jewels you could do so, but giving up jewels does also mean giving up on Life and that is the last thing you want to do.
The first priority is always life, so ifyou have allocated all Life nodes and Jewels for additional Life then you should/can go for increased damage.
Lonewolf
Gj for a detailed build, so far I'm in act 8 and I'm going fine. Gathering some chaos for the atziri's splendour, and some better items, the higher quality ones are quite expensive.

I did not risk it and use RF from 24, stayed with basic firestorm with some links till about 35. From then I switched to RF, got myself the uniques in your vid, they were quite cheap in harbinger. Everything has been smooth since then. Some bosses posed a few problems here and there, but otherwise so far the leveling has been easy.

Perfect build for beginners and those who don't have the time to play for a very long time, and don't like to mass spam all type of skills,curses,flasks and so on.

You just activate rf, walk around, gather loot, quick and easy and so far I spent like 6 chaos in total so that is quite cheap. When I get myself some better gear, I will try the maps as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 25 ago. 2017 9:55:35
Hello, Twinks! Thank you for this detailed guide! I was trying near 4 RF builds, but ur build is the best!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bendertt/characters char: ПламенныйПердак. What i can update on my char ? Is it good idea to change helmet for ~30 more life (dont care about ressistanses, i have 110-130 allress now), and is it worth to run with x2 pyres, or bette take good life rings ?
"
bendertt escribió:
Hello, Twinks! Thank you for this detailed guide! I was trying near 4 RF builds, but ur build is the best!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bendertt/characters char: ПламенныйПердак. What i can update on my char ? Is it good idea to change helmet for ~30 more life (dont care about ressistanses, i have 110-130 allress now), and is it worth to run with x2 pyres, or bette take good life rings ?

Hi, thx for the nice words.
Towards the helmet, I personally do prefer a Rare helmet with dual/tripple Ress and max Life + a high Armour value over Hrimnors.

You are generally pushing strongly towards increased damage what is not really necessary (Helmet and dual Pyre)
Towards the Pyre Rings, I was already asked about them and did the math and also test runs.
You do lose 300-500 Life depending at the other gear and that is not worth the increase of damage output.
Losing that Life does mean, lower Healthpol, less regeneration and also loss of bas damage output.

Your Amu would be a real beauty if the life would be higher.

I bet your char is working fine how it is, I still would optimize it towards more survivability though by doing:
Replace both rings (prefered Coral), get a Rare helmet, get a marble Amulet with more Life (70+).
Start with the amu, because it will be the most expensive item, then the rings and use the helmet to fill up your ress again to reach 130/110/110.
Lonewolf
Reading posts above, it seems adding culling strike to cyclone can be a good idea to help down bosses.
Is a good idea instead of inc AoE yes
Lonewolf

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional