Not supported anymore

EDIT: Nevermind, just re-read the bit about not wanting to put the Pros/Cons of different types of RF characters.
Editado por útlima vez por AsuraVaruna en 21 ago. 2017 8:53:34
Am now lvl 77, I am at around 6.3k hp and I do not see anymore life nodes to take for the foreseeable future, I am not really comfortable with sub 7k hp heading into endgame. Do you mind checking my profile/character and telling me what gear I can upgrade?

"
7itachi7 escribió:
Am now lvl 77, I am at around 6.3k hp and I do not see anymore life nodes to take for the foreseeable future, I am not really comfortable with sub 7k hp heading into endgame. Do you mind checking my profile/character and telling me what gear I can upgrade?

Hi, The main thing which does really hurt your overall life is that you have a Atziri's Splendour without Life roll, that´s alone 90 Flat life you are missing there.
Then you forgot to allocate the 8% inc Life node in the middle of Templar and Marauder (Tireless called).
Kinda easy and cheap to improve should be your rings, mid 80 total Life is at the lower side for Coral rings, might take you a bit to search because of the Resistances, but as said should be easy and cheap doable, you might compensate something with your amu, that´s greedy without Resistances, but with % armour and fire damage hehe.

Rest of the gear is fine also the Jewels are good :-)
The main thing are those ~ 90 Life from the chest.
Lonewolf
wow, was too busy looking for a high armor roll i forgot to get one that had life;
thanks for the help seems i forgot to get a skill point also
Hello, can you take a look at my char? Nick: PartakusRF, link over here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/partakus/characters
Wondering how can i improve? I know i can get better jewels, and better rings, but what more?
Thank you!
Hi,

your gear does look pretty good and there are no huge improvements possible.

Gloves are Energy Shield based - try to get armour based ones.
Your First Ring is obviously there to cap the Res, you might swap him for a better Life Roll and get the missing Ress at the new gloves.
Other stuff is minor like getting a Splendour with 1600-1700 Armour and a Helmet with 700+.
Otherwise as said pretty good, well done.

Edit: also look at your Flasks, you wanna have at least a Armour Flask for the mitigation (Granite or Rumi's)
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 22 ago. 2017 1:45:20
Thank you for the reply :)

Been wondering about few things though - wouldn't it be better to spec out of pathfinder for inquisitor ascendancy?

Also considering it's league, no item quantity gem, isn't it better to go kaom considering you have to drop only item rarity? Empower 4 is nice qol, but considering it's 500c+ and rf 21lvl is like 100+ it would be hard to get. But i understand, that is your playstyle, so gonna think about it a bit. How much percentage dmg increase is red dream?

Thank you and hf :)
Upgraded my chest with life roll, and took the tireless node, sitting at around 6.9k hp, is that enough to try for uber lab? Around what level do you suggest running it?
"
partakus escribió:
Thank you for the reply :)

Been wondering about few things though.
Wouldn't it be better to spec out of pathfinder for inquisitor ascendancy?

Isn't it better to go kaom considering you have to drop only item rarity?

How much percentage dmg increase is red dream?

Inquisitor is the safe playstyle with additional ele dmg mitigation and life generation, it is a good choice for someone who is new / has not much time to play / has low budget gear.
For everyone else it would only make sense at some map bosses or endgame bosses and there is no gurantee that you actually generate consecrated ground.

As already said, Kaom´s can be considered as T1 chest combined with essence crafted gloves or head.
I personally would never give up my 6 link (Item Rarity, Empower, Conc Effect)

Red dream does not increase your damge, the conversion does not work with RF, it is simply for the physical dmg mitigation and the longer immortal call duration / additional block chance with nightmare version.

"
7itachi7 escribió:
Upgraded my chest with life roll, and took the tireless node, sitting at around 6.9k hp, is that enough to try for uber lab? Around what level do you suggest running it?

Yes that is absolutely enough, you only have to dodge a bit at the final Itzaro part and you are good to go. I never recommend a certain level, it does depend at gear and experience.
Lonewolf
If I do happen to essence craft helm or gloves with decent mods, will dropping the extra armor, sustain, and resistances from Atziri worth it for Kaom's for this particular build of RF? First time playing RF so not too sure, and also what gems are you supposed to drop if you do get Kaoms?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional