Not supported anymore

"
Kappash escribió:
Why do people want Doryani's? I use a 130% rare sceptre for 10c, cheap Doryani with 120% is easily 50c.

Doryani's is the best in slot Unique and the rare Sceptre's are only better since 3.0.
Thta´s why people most of the time do wanna have Doryani's.

"
Nastrun escribió:
I don't see one thing. How you get elemental dmg for Blade Vortex to proc EE?

Then learn how EE does work, I explained it in the Guide, I said what we need to have in order to use it correctly, you have everything you need + a long deatailed answer above and just saying "I don´t see one thing" does for sure not make people wanna help you.
Lonewolf
Hi what would you use instead of cyclone+fortify if you had wand?
I mean frenzy and elemental would work with fortify but they are bad attacks so I'm thinking more of complete replacement of this 4link
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
This is probably stating the obvious, but just in case: this build trivializes Trial of Burning Rage and other similar burning floor traps in Lab (we're immune to burn).

With that said, it was almost comical that this was the last trial I could find to unlock Uber Lab. I had seen multiples of all of the others, but this one kept eluding me...

Question: As this is my first character to take this high, are there any of the end-game bosses where it would make sense to have some kind of longer distance ranged attack? I'm thinking of something like Fireball (there are probably better, I'm no expert by any means!). I only bring this up because I died a couple of times to tier:9 Temple boss before I figured out the mechanic and beat him (Currently L88 and I've now cleared every map from T9 down plus a few T10, and this was the only boss I found difficult - I'm sure I can do red maps, but I haven't had time to read up on how to shape it properly and didn't want to mess it up). I was thinking during that fight that it would have been nice to have some kind of ranged attack larger than RF. IF you would find it situationally helpful, another ranged skill could situationally replace Item Rarity for the fight. It's quite possible that I just need to learn the fight mechanics and our current setup is already sufficient and best...

This guide has been tremendous, and I've loved playing it to this point! If you get bored, I'd love to see your notes, thoughts, and ideas on how to approach any of the end-game bosses with this build!
Editado por útlima vez por joNDel_x en 19 ago. 2017 10:49:32
Beat ULab Izaro for the first time ever (this was my first attempt on any character)! It was actually pretty easy. I don't think my life ever went low at all during the fight. Our whirling/circling is exactly the right thing to do to avoid most of his mechanics, and the layout left a small square in the center without traps - perfect! He went down very fast.
Editado por útlima vez por joNDel_x en 19 ago. 2017 22:55:53
Hi there just got
162% rf dmg scepter
With extreme luck I could roll 30% more that I'd call mirror worthy but
[yes need to reroll the over time dmg]
It is cheap to reroll i simply do not have 7lvl master yet and can not log-in because there are technical issues with GGG email bot

My oldies
Spoiler

I'm working on my guide for RF now
Spoiler
and I will credit and recommend you in it,Passive tree is not much different so I just link your thread for it but gear,skills,jewels and mind set behind it is quite different

If you will have any issue with It let me know I can remove any part that you could mind as offense to you or that I did not credit you somewhere for original idea.

Here are the parts that mention you before I release guide

Spoiler
Hi guys
This is not detailed guide to rf for that we have guys like Twinks here is link to his detailed guide where I myself learned usefull stuff about RF
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1877277

And close to end of the guide:

You should use passive tree similiar to dual curse version here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1877277
Change resistance nodes as needed [recommend the 15% all one close to marauder tree 0nodes away from our tree so 1point total cost I recommend about 169% all resist 8.5k armor this is without buffs so your fire resist will be about 213%minimum my is 250%]

I do not mention you in good or bad way in any other part even tho I mention that other guides are often too expensive for end game but It is not directed towards you

You'll be quite surprised what can low budget version RF do[Speed run shaper,uber itzaro,uber girl] when you try different approach while keeping the core "walking death" play style.

My guide will be done in about 7- days[would be shorter but account issues...] and I'll welcome any negative feedback [because good feedback does not improve builds]

It is also not theory craft like these "1 Quattuordecillion damage immortal uber killer" that does 50k dps in reality and dies to strong wind with mirrored gear ...because I already run It and It just works.

Thanks for this amazing guide. I've played PoE for 3-4 leagues since launch, and this is the first build i've run that has really clicked for me and that i've enjoyed.

I have one question, was hoping you could help with. Can you please explain why you don't max out the following skill gems? Is it because of stat limitations or something else i'm missing?

CWDT 14 - Immortal Call 16 - Molten Shell 18 - Summon Stone Golem 16
"
MrMasamune escribió:
Thanks for this amazing guide. I've played PoE for 3-4 leagues since launch, and this is the first build i've run that has really clicked for me and that i've enjoyed.

I have one question, was hoping you could help with. Can you please explain why you don't max out the following skill gems? Is it because of stat limitations or something else i'm missing?

I'd say It is because you want to trigger It a lot even vs trash mobs and the bonuses are not big after said levels.

Same reason we take 1lvl CWDT with 8lvl spinning blades

between 18 and 20 golems is only 5hp regen difference as example of this concept
Editado por útlima vez por CAKE en 20 ago. 2017 20:53:35
It seems like i have no clue how RF dmg works ye but i assume that 1% Elemental = 1% Fire = 1% Flat Damage = 1% Burning Damage right?
"
CAKE escribió:
"
MrMasamune escribió:

I'd say It is because you want to trigger It a lot even vs trash mobs and the bonuses are not big after said levels.

Same reason we take 1lvl CWDT with 8lvl spinning blades

between 18 and 20 golems is only 5hp regen difference as example of this concept

Thanks - I think I get it. CWDT and MS will trigger more often at lower levels, and for immortal call and golem it's more that you don't need the higher levels?
"
CAKE escribió:

Hi there just got 162% rf dmg scepter

I'm working on my guide for RF now.

Gratz to the Sceptre.
I am interested what you will do so different at your Guide, obviously I do have no problem with it, more Guides do mean more diversity and inspirations. I mean there is a copy pasta Guide of mine in Russian around (the guy asked really polite if he can do that) and even if someone would copy my formatting and does post it under his name, nothing I could or would do against it, in the end it is the internet after all and as we all know some people do need attention.

"
xSugarPunch escribió:

It seems like i have no clue how RF dmg works ye but i assume that 1% Elemental = 1% Fire = 1% Flat Damage = 1% Burning Damage right?

I had once a section with the exact way to calculate it, but after someone showed me Path of Building it was not necessary anymore. So I would suggest you to get familiar with PoB and look at the infos there. You can use one of my PoB codes with gear at section 20 of the guide if you don´t have an equipped RF char, so you save time and don´t have to add stuff manually.

"
joNDel_x escribió:

Beat ULab Izaro for the first time ever

Congratz :-)
Lonewolf

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional