[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
brightwaha escribió:

Since most melee gems have been changed, this question is very difficult to answer.

I am personally using Sunder right now, but I am not sure if that's the best choice at all.

You should probably just pick whatever skill that seems to have a larger AoE and see if you like it. You can do maybe Ground Slam maybe Sunder maybe Sweep? I tried Perforate and didn't like it too much. I don't put thoughts into leveling and I really don't have any useful advice.

Also, since our passive tree is mostly just 2-hand physical damage and life, if you look for any other 2-hand leveling guide you will be able to apply it.
Okay, ground slam sounds good.
Im still leveling, havnt gotten to end game yet, keep switching between Sweep, Sunder, Tectonic Slam, and Groundslam... they all have pros and cons.

Also Blood and Sand vs War Banner? War Banner is the obvious choice vs single mob but Blood and Sand provides nice AoE QoL.
Editado por útlima vez por Shrie en 10 jun. 2019 1:53:27
SSF Groundslammer here
New gems are not great, not terrible but overall gameplay become much smoother.

Gonna test if it possible to run without Resolute (using poachers right now)

Are there any fast ways to get specific Vaal gems? (Ground i mean)
[BHoD]
"
Ner.poe escribió:
SSF Groundslammer here
New gems are not great, not terrible but overall gameplay become much smoother.

Gonna test if it possible to run without Resolute (using poachers right now)

Are there any fast ways to get specific Vaal gems? (Ground i mean)

Hi

Buy many ground slam gems and vaal them until got a vaal version.

On another topic syndicate member seems to still be unstunnable :/ sad.

Fly safe
To replace the Bottled Faith (which is really expensive) we can take The Overflowing Chalice (around 3 alchemy)
"
Shrie escribió:
Im still leveling, havnt gotten to end game yet, keep switching between Sweep, Sunder, Tectonic Slam, and Groundslam... they all have pros and cons.

Also Blood and Sand vs War Banner? War Banner is the obvious choice vs single mob but Blood and Sand provides nice AoE QoL.

I think it really depends on how often you use Heavy Strike, and if you prioritize your Heavy Strike damage or AoE damage. Blood and Sand is better than War Banner when you do AoE, and completely useless when you do Heavy Strike.

Overall, I would prefer Blood and Sand, but you should definitely use War Banner when bossing is a concern.

"
SvenKiren escribió:
To replace the Bottled Faith (which is really expensive) we can take The Overflowing Chalice (around 3 alchemy)

I think I prefer just a magic Sulfur flask over Overflowing Chalice, so that it can store 1 more use and provide a selected utility like freeze or curse immunity.
Anyone having rage generation issues? I feel like it takes forever to build up stacks now. Especially in a group; nigh impossible to gain stacks.
Editado por útlima vez por Kapitolist en 10 jun. 2019 14:39:23
"
Kapitolist escribió:
Anyone having rage generation issues? I feel like it takes forever to build up stacks now. Especially in a group; nigh impossible to gain stacks.

Yes the new rage generation is a big issue. Any backtracking in maps means you would have to generate all the rage stacks from ground up. I tried Rage Support on my Slayer and I noticed that rage stacks grew quite slowly and diminishes when I had to backtrack in maps.

I am also thinking of an alternative to avoid rage stacks all together: picking Blitz instead of Rite of Ruin. However, the benefits of rage stacks are much higher than Blitz. It does seem that picking Blitz without actually going crit is a bad idea.

I am just at the beginning of the Blitz idea, so if anybody has any suggestions please contribute.

EDIT: to prevent misleading people, I am not saying going for Blitz is a good idea. I am just proposing a bad, unfinished idea that might be useful once the idea is developed.

EDIT2: I went back and tested my Berserker in standard. I think rage generation in maps is completely fine; it's just when it comes to fights like Izaro and Shaper, or when you're playing in a group and you're not leading the way, then you will have trouble building up your rage stacks.

I think the Blitz idea is super stupid, please ignore.
Editado por útlima vez por brightwaha en 10 jun. 2019 16:16:47
For Pure Physical variant, what sort of flasks are you thinking?

I'm thinking:
-Life Flask
-Basalt Flask
-Silver Flask
-Lion's Roar
-Quicksilver Flask

Thoughts on this?
"
nottaylorswift escribió:
For Pure Physical variant, what sort of flasks are you thinking?

I'm thinking:
-Life Flask
-Basalt Flask
-Silver Flask
-Lion's Roar
-Quicksilver Flask

Thoughts on this?

I agree with the first 4. Quicksilver kinda depends on your playstyle, if you mostly move around with Leap Slam maybe you won't need Quicksilver.

And I am thinking Stibnite, and I am thinking Ample Stibnite flask of Warding or something like that. It has the advantage of storing 5 uses to activate curse immunity or freeze or whatever effect, and the blind itself can be useful as well.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional