[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
@dyNa1337
Well about the mana ... just look at any of the presented videos.
Yes you can do Guardians and Shaper though there are certainly better boss killer builds.

Alright - so from what I can see and tell, its all about the mana-leech jewel?

Definitely thinking about trying this build out.
Btw:

Just wanna say in general, this is one of the most detailled and well written guides I've read so far.

Thus, I really wanna try it.. just afraid of getting to a point where you cannot play it like you want to play it :S
You must have some mana leech , it doesn't matter where it comes from
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Do you take off your Abyssus during Uber lab? I keep getting destroyed by Argus. I have about 5200 hp, no acuity so any big hits I take I have to wait for leech or pot on. Would you recommend using a different helm like a rat's nest until I get better gear for Lab?
Yup that is an option. Though personally i never swapped out Abyssus.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Did you always have Acuity though? That instant leech is pretty amazing.
Nope. I've got Acuity at around level 90-91
Hi there,

I think your build must be VERY fun to play and would like to try it but I have one question :

I'm mostly doing the main game alone then I do maps with a friend (playing a magma orb witch right now)

Is this build viable in multiplayer ? I read, long ago in 2.5 maybe, that flicker strike wasn't viable in multiplayer since you can't one shot ennemies and can't gain as much frenzy charges as necessary....

Plus, we would like to kill Shaper together, since this build isn't a boss killer, be two to do it wouldn't create problems ?

Thanks for the answer and this amazing build !
well i click the 120 pt step in the passive area which is this link

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0GIAaiCLEJlgxwDY0Q8BQgFHEV7BfcG6oj9iT9LlMwcTB8NZI31DkOOkI64Tu2PT49_D7PP_xDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUEdRR1HaVuhYY1oaW69fP2MXZU1oZW87dKB07Xasd-N4DXh6eWh674E6ggeE2YTvhVKGtIdqh3aK8IzPjX2Nv5J9lSSXeZhvmy2fgqOKpTWmV6knqW6plK2NsoC18rkdvTa95r6nwBrBBMEHwzPKkM9-02_UI9RS1ljXfti92WHZfNrB3CPdDd2o4JXkUeXP51ToZulG6hjrCe0_7g7vDvJF8lrz3fVh9kj3Mvjr_MX-Cv6P_94=

then if u go to the section at the end where u post your build i click this link for ur passives

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0GIAaiCLEJlgxwDY0Q8BQgFHEV7BfcG6oj9iT9LlMwcTB8NZI31DkOOkI64Tu2PT49_D7PP_xDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUEdRR1HaVuhYY1oaW69fP2MXZU1oZW87dKB07Xasd-N4DXh6eWh674E6ggeE2YTvhVKGtIdqh3aK8IzPjX2Nv5J9lSSXeZhvmy2fgqOKpTWmV6knqW6plK2NsoC18rkdvTa95r6nwBrBBMEHwzPKkM9-02_UI9RS1ljXfti92WHZfNrB3CPdDd2o4JXkUeXP51ToZulG6hjrCe0_7g7vDvJF8lrz3fVh9kj3Mvjr_MX-Cv6P_94=

and they both look identical and both have resolute technique in them, and since apparently either im bugging out or something is up with the link, would the build still look about the same but u do not get resolute technique?
@Ultima1337
Mate ... both link do not have Resolute technique allocated .. click on it and you'll se what it looks like when it is allocated ... Does it say 3 points left? With Resolute technique it is 2 points left ...
And if you are bugging out, well then i have no idea what trees you are seeing so i can't say if they are what they should be or not. Try using the the Path of Building pastebin in the beginning of the guide.

@Soltes
This build does not rely solely on kills for frenzy charges (not even primarily) so multiplayer is not an issue. Multiplayer shaper = a shaper that is harder to kill unless everyone is pulling their weight.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 21 ago. 2017 18:24:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional