[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
gokudin escribió:
i cant do uber lab yet lvl 88 44k dps fully buffed 6.8k hp and just got one shot from izaro LOL

EDIT: Now i did, flicker strike at izaro is make things pretty easy than viper strike

Oh god, you got oneshot even with 6.8k hp? that doesn't Sound promising for me.. How are you even supposed to survive anything end-game related?
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
cocomoloco escribió:
"
gokudin escribió:
i cant do uber lab yet lvl 88 44k dps fully buffed 6.8k hp and just got one shot from izaro LOL

EDIT: Now i did, flicker strike at izaro is make things pretty easy than viper strike

Oh god, you got oneshot even with 6.8k hp? that doesn't Sound promising for me.. How are you even supposed to survive anything end-game related?

one shots are possible, he could be unbelievably lucky with izaro. The only one time I remembered being one shotted was multi 8 mod map with increased boss damage, crit multi, accuracy and added elemental damage with - max resist. In my experience with t14-t15 maps with the hardest mods, this build can clear with ease. As long you're mindfully aware of your gameplay.

--
side note
--
I'm pushing for lvl 94 and made big investments trying to min-max this build as much as possible. I'm very happy with the results

stats:
7,484 hp

10.64 aps avg with full frenzy

32,844 avg dmg (hatred, golem only hideout)
61,325 avg dmg (hatred, golem, AW, flasks, hideout)
104 k avg dmg (hatred, golem, AW, flask, full charges)

updated gear

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 7 abr. 2017 7:13:38
"
cocomoloco escribió:
"
gokudin escribió:

i almost never got one shotted in maps but i never had luck with izaro, sometimes my multistrike screwed me sometimes my flick stopped in a trap and sometimes i just was one shotted by hammer
Hi, I am enjoying your build a lot, thx.
I use a retch belt and 1 question pop up
Why u choose headsman and not brutal fervour?

Editado por útlima vez por matamepoko en 8 abr. 2017 16:00:11
Because i don't need the leech bonuses since i have Acuity, i don't care about the stun immunity as it is not a noticeable problem for me, and because i don't care about bleeding because it is enough to press "1" to take care of that. Of course if that's not the case for you i'd say go for it and pick brutal fervour! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Because i don't need the leech bonuses since i have Acuity, i don't care about the stun immunity as it is not a noticeable problem for me, and because i don't care about bleeding because it is enough to press "1" to take care of that. Of course if that's not the case for you i'd say go for it and pick brutal fervour! :)

Thanks for the explanation dude.:)
I want to pick brutal fervour for the leech bonuses and the sinergy with the retch, and pick vitality void instead of deadly diletantte. Acuity is very expensive for me now, maybe in the future...
I've really enjoyed this build sofar, but ever since i started to run t9+ maps i just can't seem to stop dying i get one hitted alot! I'm new to the game and don't really see what i'm doing wrong could someone please take a look on my gear/spec and see if there is something i have fucked up with? I choose fevour for more surv so that should just make me tankier, or is it the fact i'm lacking afew life% nodes perhaps or just that my gear sucks?

And i'd gladly take afew pointers as where i need to upgrade the gear, i know i have a 5l so thats probably mr nr1 prio now.

SwoosHLorD!
"
eyeaguda escribió:
I've really enjoyed this build sofar, but ever since i started to run t9+ maps i just can't seem to stop dying i get one hitted alot! I'm new to the game and don't really see what i'm doing wrong could someone please take a look on my gear/spec and see if there is something i have fucked up with? I choose fevour for more surv so that should just make me tankier, or is it the fact i'm lacking afew life% nodes perhaps or just that my gear sucks?

And i'd gladly take afew pointers as where i need to upgrade the gear, i know i have a 5l so thats probably mr nr1 prio now.

SwoosHLorD!

Try buy Abyssus with less physical damage taken, it will help a lot.
Addtional you don't need Diamond flask it's beter use
It will give you 15% physical damage reduction.
A taste of hate indeed helps a lot, and getting a better Abyssus can also help. I find it strange that you "just can't seem to stop dying" due to one-shots. What exactly is one-shotting you?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just got myself a taste for hate and swapped out of inspired learning and this helped my survivability alot, i'm gonna try and find another helmet aswell! Hmm mostly i've been dying to porcupines but besides that i'm not enterily sure, when i die i try to go back and just watch the mods of the mobs but its not like they are phys reflection or something! I've also died to both the shaped strand boss and excavation boss quite afew times and those have been one hits. I probably died 25-35 times on level 87. Thanks alot for this build tho, it is increadibly fun to play! To be honest didnt even know helmet could come with lower phys damage taken, as said i'm new! :)
Editado por útlima vez por eyeaguda en 9 abr. 2017 15:25:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional